looking for trivia

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

I need trivia questions and answers for an event we are running shortly.
Any help would be appreciated.

Luke

nirus <nirus@tsn.cc> writes:

> I need trivia questions and answers for an event we are running shortly. Any
> help would be appreciated.

http://geocities.com/drgazowen/trivia/

I've got a huge stack more stored only on Usenet.
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=group%3Arec.games.trivia+Pub+Quiz+author%3A*Owen*&qt_s=Search

If you find any you like, send me an email and I'll send you the answers.

--
Gareth Owen
Option Paralysis (n): The tendency, when given unlimited choices, to make none.

nirus <nirus@tsn.cc> writes:

> I need trivia questions and answers for an event we are running shortly.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Feel free to use any of mine.

http://tinyurl.com/4tzeu

There's about 1300 questions there - many of them UK-centric, though.

"We've got a criminal practice that takes up most of our time."

In article <425e0517@grungy>, nirus <nirus@tsn.cc> wrote:
: I need trivia questions and answers for an event we are running shortly.
: Any help would be appreciated.

Q: Which cartoonist once published a cartoon about "Trivia Trivia"
that included trivia questions such as "Who was Mr. Trivia for 1957"?

A: Roz Chast.

-----
Richard Schultz schultr@mail.biu.ac.il
-----
"Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad."