Interesting connection

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:

What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
singer Olivia Newton-John?

--
Dan Tilque

"Dan Tilque" <dtilque@nwlink.com> writes:

> Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:
>
> What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
> singer Olivia Newton-John?

Where did you come across this info? I read it a while back, too, and I
can't remember where.

She's his grand-daughter, IIRC.

"on day release from hopelessness"

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

In article <87zmw0r9by.fsf@flat222.dyndns.org>, keith@flat222.org says...
> "Dan Tilque" <dtilque@nwlink.com> writes:
>
> > Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:
> >
> > What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
> > singer Olivia Newton-John?
>
> Where did you come across this info? I read it a while back, too, and I
> can't remember where.

I learned it from imdb.com.

Go to http://MarcDashevsky.com to send me e-mail.

Keith Willoughby wrote:

> "Dan Tilque" <dtilque@nwlink.com> writes:
>
>> Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:
>>
>> What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
>> singer Olivia Newton-John?
>
> Where did you come across this info? I read it a while back,
> too, and I can't remember where.

In a short review of a biography of Born in Science News.

> She's his grand-daughter, IIRC.

You recall correctly.

--
Dan Tilque

Marc Dashevsky <Usenet@MarcDashevsky.com> writes:

> In article <87zmw0r9by.fsf@flat222.dyndns.org>, keith@flat222.org says...
>> "Dan Tilque" <dtilque@nwlink.com> writes:
>>
>> > Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:
>> >
>> > What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
>> > singer Olivia Newton-John?
>>
>> Where did you come across this info? I read it a while back, too, and I
>> can't remember where.
>
> I learned it from imdb.com.

Ah, that's probably where I got it from too. Ta.

"Go back, Jack, and do it again"