Interesting connection

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:

What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
singer Olivia Newton-John?

--
Dan Tilque
4 answers Last reply

    "Dan Tilque" <dtilque@nwlink.com> writes:

    > Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:
    >
    > What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
    > singer Olivia Newton-John?

    Where did you come across this info? I read it a while back, too, and I
    can't remember where.

    She's his grand-daughter, IIRC.

    "on day release from hopelessness"
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

    In article <87zmw0r9by.fsf@flat222.dyndns.org>, keith@flat222.org says...
    > "Dan Tilque" <dtilque@nwlink.com> writes:
    >
    > > Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:
    > >
    > > What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
    > > singer Olivia Newton-John?
    >
    > Where did you come across this info? I read it a while back, too, and I
    > can't remember where.

    I learned it from imdb.com.

    > She's his grand-daughter, IIRC.

    --
    Go to http://MarcDashevsky.com to send me e-mail.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

    Keith Willoughby wrote:

    > "Dan Tilque" <dtilque@nwlink.com> writes:
    >
    >> Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:
    >>
    >> What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
    >> singer Olivia Newton-John?
    >
    > Where did you come across this info? I read it a while back,
    > too, and I can't remember where.

    In a short review of a biography of Born in Science News.

    > She's his grand-daughter, IIRC.

    You recall correctly.

    --
    Dan Tilque
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

    Marc Dashevsky <Usenet@MarcDashevsky.com> writes:

    > In article <87zmw0r9by.fsf@flat222.dyndns.org>, keith@flat222.org says...
    >> "Dan Tilque" <dtilque@nwlink.com> writes:
    >>
    >> > Here's a bit of trivia I ran across recently:
    >> >
    >> > What connection is there between German physicist Max Born and
    >> > singer Olivia Newton-John?
    >>
    >> Where did you come across this info? I read it a while back, too, and I
    >> can't remember where.
    >
    > I learned it from imdb.com.

    Ah, that's probably where I got it from too. Ta.

    "Go back, Jack, and do it again"

Connection Games Video Games