AGCM FC: Player Profiles Part1of3 (SurnamesA-J)

Note: If anyone doesn't which to see these posts, all subjects will start
with AGCM FC, to allow people to block them if they want.

Also note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes injured or
unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange injury as an injury.
It's also early in the season, and tiredness and injures are starting to
affect the team more now so those of you who are not playing will get at
least a couple of games during the next few months.

Mike Advocaat:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2505/d9radvocaatpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2696/w1gadvocaatper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/9120/l0gadvocaatform.jpg

Mike Arthur:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/3689/t1xarthurpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/6990/c9qarthurper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/619/u5larthurform.jpg

Eddy Blaxwell:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7675/h5eblaxellpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7782/o8pbriggsper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2453/v9bblaxellform.jpg

Toby Briggs:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/119/a7cbriggspro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7360/o9vbriggsper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7838/f5sbriggsform.jpg

Edu Liguori:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4968/x1uedupro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8044/k8teduper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2584/p8meduform.jpg

Fenris:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4941/y2kfenrispro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2887/u2bfenrisper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/9213/e0hfenrisform.jpg

Rob Finlayson:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/5038/d0nfinlaysonpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2259/v8sfinlaysonper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4150/x2lfinlaysonform.jpg

Chris Flynn:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2097/o5mflynnpror.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/5963/y4mflynnperr.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7750/p2uflynnformr.jpg

Hamish:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/3264/k2chamishpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/922/d4xhamishper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4383/e3fhamishform.jpg

Pete Heslop:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8255/n6sheslopprofile.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8660/y9wheslopper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8937/j5hheslopform.jpg

Warwick Janetzki:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4326/r6hjanetzkipro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/5861/w8wjanetzkiper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/470/z2mjanetzkiform.jpg

Part2 should hopefully follow tomorrow along with more progress and screens,
including full international appearances.

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> Note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes
> injured or unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange
> injury as an injury. It's also early in the season, and tiredness and
> injures are starting to affect the team more now so those of you who
> are not playing will get at least a couple of games during the next
> few months.

Darren Keen:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1346/c5nkeenpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6113/a7ikeenper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4995/a2jkeenform.jpg

Dan King:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9134/o0ekingpror.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6822/f6akingperr.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/5967/p5wkingformr.jpg

Lars Lauridsen:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3407/w7klarspro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/5314/p7blarsper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4903/j4klarsform.jpg

Adam Lion:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9386/t5jlionpror.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6269/l7alionperr.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6346/q9xlionformr.jpg

Roddy Mackellar:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/5458/h3pmackellarpror.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3790/g5mmackellarperr.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1047/v9gmackellarformr.jpg

Daniel Marsh:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3989/z6xmarshpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3686/z6hmarshper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3695/p3tmarshform.jpg

Miljenko Crnkovic:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6559/v5dmiljenkopro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1250/j0omiljenkoper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/2853/m8nmiljenkoform.jpg

Rich Mills:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9194/b0gmillsprof.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4352/b7jmillsper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/8774/y5rmillsform.jpg

Ivan Minkov:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4120/b5bminkovpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3223/b3jminkovper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6449/b0nminkovform.jpg

Robert Moir:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/5030/o2mmoirpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4007/f7dmoirper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1585/b1kmoirform.jpg

Nick Heretakis:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7893/e6dnickpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4288/i8enickper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9623/x2inickform.jpg

The rest coming later...
--
Michael Murray

Em Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:52:43 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

and I thought I was a solo lunatic here ;-)
--
The Brazilian Man

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:52:43 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Nick Heretakis:
>http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7893/e6dnickpro.jpg
>http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4288/i8enickper.jpg
>http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9623/x2inickform.jpg
>
>The rest coming later...

I'm better than my incarnation in the Legends... :)

-Nick

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Note: If anyone doesn't which to see these posts, all subjects will start
> with AGCM FC, to allow people to block them if they want.
>
> Also note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes injured
or
> unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange injury as an injury.
> It's also early in the season, and tiredness and injures are starting to
> affect the team more now so those of you who are not playing will get at
> least a couple of games during the next few months.
>

> Fenris:
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4941/y2kfenrispro.jpg
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2887/u2bfenrisper.jpg
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/9213/e0hfenrisform.jpg

I'm only averaging 1.5 fouls per game. That just isn't good enough. Must try
harder. :) I would have a higher aggression rating but I think I've been
smoking too much pot. Although having said that, it hasn't affected my
concentration. Still as long as it hurts when I tackle, I'm happy. <eg>

--
Fil

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own."

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:52:43 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
> and I thought I was a solo lunatic here ;-)

I could have posted all 99 player screens in one post :)

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:

> Hamish:
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/922/d4xhamishper.jpg

You really edited all those languages in for Hamish. I must say again this must be the most
ambitious and detailed (anal retentive as well) editing so far in all of these fantasy games.
The amount of time spent especially seeing the FM editor performs slower than the old nygreen
ones.

> Pete Heslop:
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8660/y9wheslopper.jpg

Yet another one.

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Hamish:
>> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/922/d4xhamishper.jpg
>
> You really edited all those languages in for Hamish. I must say again
> this must be the most ambitious and detailed (anal retentive as well)
> editing so far in all of these fantasy games. The amount of time
> spent especially seeing the FM editor performs slower than the old
> nygreen ones.

If you are going to do it may aswell do it proparly, though to be fair Pete
did all the hard work creating the players and team, all I did was change
the name's and requested stats, and potentials to -9 (ended up ranging from
~120-170). One note about the language it seemed to give everyone english as
there native language with no way to edit it?
The editior performs better than the included CM03/04 one - at least it
doesn't search everytime you typed a letter. It also gave me an excuse not
to do uni work and gave me a break from getting Half-Life2 working, though
it was delayed for a while by Halo2.
I could provide pkm's of EVERY AGCM game if you wanted :) (+some
internationals)

>> Pete Heslop:
>> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8660/y9wheslopper.jpg
>
> Yet another one.

He did that himself :)

--
Michael Murray

Em Tue, 07 Dec 2004 01:19:46 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Hamish:
>> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/922/d4xhamishper.jpg
>
> You really edited all those languages in for Hamish. I must say again
> this must be the most
> ambitious and detailed (anal retentive as well) editing so far in all of
> these fantasy games.
> The amount of time spent especially seeing the FM editor performs slower
> than the old nygreen
> ones.
>
>> Pete Heslop:
>> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8660/y9wheslopper.jpg
>
> Yet another one.

Pete speaks Afghan? Now I see his anger, he is a Taliban :)

--
The Brazilian Man

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 02:05:17 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

>Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Ivan Minkov:
>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4120/b5bminkovpro.jpg
>
>Well done. A real (rather pacey) big lump is thus born.
>
>> Nick Heretakis:
>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7893/e6dnickpro.jpg
>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4288/i8enickper.jpg
>
>Is this modelled after a certain Greek DMC at Monaco?

What's the resemblance ?

-Nick

Michael Murray wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes
>> injured or unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange
>> injury as an injury. It's also early in the season, and tiredness and
>> injures are starting to affect the team more now so those of you who
>> are not playing will get at least a couple of games during the next
>> few months.

<snip>

> Daniel Marsh:
> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3989/z6xmarshpro.jpg

I'm fairly happy with that. Heading is too high though and workrate and
teamrate isn't high enough.

> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3686/z6hmarshper.jpg

I'll have my fiver now Millsy...

> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3695/p3tmarshform.jpg

Pretty good performances in those two proper games there. Is that a goal on
my debut? I'll have a pkm of that please....

<snip>
--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Nick the Greek wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 02:05:17 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:
> >Michael Murray wrote:
> >> Nick Heretakis:
> >> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7893/e6dnickpro.jpg
> >> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4288/i8enickper.jpg
> >Is this modelled after a certain Greek DMC at Monaco?
>
> What's the resemblance ?

Both are defensive midfielders. Both can mark players like hell. Both can head decently.
Both.....ermmm......are Greek and can speak Greek fluently. Zikos works very hard for the team
and you, however, are a lazy so-and-so. Absolutely no ball control and has a wandering mind
(e.g. Nick's thought bubble: Hmm, must try to thread the ball to my SC......Oh, look...a blue
blade of grass.......Hey, is that a 36 D cup in the third row?..Did I close the fridge
door?........)
So yeah, you are right. No resemblance.

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:42:42 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 02:05:17 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
>> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:
>> >Is this modelled after a certain Greek DMC at Monaco?
>>
>> What's the resemblance ?
>
>Both are defensive midfielders.

Correct

>Both can mark players like hell.

Correct

>Both can head decently.

Can he ?

>Both.....ermmm......are Greek and can speak Greek fluently.

Correct

>Zikos works very hard for the team and you, however, are a lazy so-and-so.

You're only saying this because you want to take my place in the
team...

>Absolutely no ball control and has a wandering mind
>(e.g. Nick's thought bubble: Hmm, must try to thread the ball to my SC......Oh, look...a blue
>blade of grass.......Hey, is that a 36 D cup in the third row?..Did I close the fridge
>door?........)

Yes, because according to the laws of entropy if you leave the fridge
door open the temperature in the room gets higher. And with that 36D
cup in the room the temperature is already high enough. Now, what were
you saying about the SC ? :)

>So yeah, you are right. No resemblance.

Thought so :)

-Nick

Michael Murray wrote:

> ~120-170). One note about the language it seemed to give everyone english as
> there native language with no way to edit it?

That is because you gave them second nationality in the British Isles. Native tongue has always
been encoded in the *.exe so you cannot edit it at all.

> The editior performs better than the included CM03/04 one - at least it
> doesn't search everytime you typed a letter.

Do not compare the FM editor with that aborted foetus in 0304. Apples and oranges. One is a
genuine pre-game editor that works* and the other a waste of bytes.

*Though it could be faster, not clog up cpu cycles even when idle and work as a standalone
instead of in-game.

Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.

Erik Nilsen
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg

Thomas Parry-Jones
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/109/parryjonespro2so.jpg
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/9650/parryjonesper8sk.jpg
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/3430/parryjonesform8rl.jpg

Steve Perrin
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/5091/perrinpro9xh.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/566/perrinper3fb.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/2039/perrinform4dc.jpg

PivotalG
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/9154/pivotalgpro7cq.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/4954/pivotalgper7np.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/3968/pivotalgform7dt.jpg

Marc Robbins
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/6452/robbinspro4xv.jpg
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/5083/robbinsper5gs.jpg
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/474/robbinsform3sm.jpg

Mikael Scholer
http://s03.imagehost.org/0553/scholerpro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerpers.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerform.jpg

Scythe
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scythepro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheper.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheform.jpg

Timofei Shatrov
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/shatrovpro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheper2.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheform2.jpg

Frank Sollie
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/SolliePro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/SolliePer.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/SollieForm.jpg

Stephen Weir
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/WeirPro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/WeirPer.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/WeirForm.jpg

--
Michael Murray

CEO

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2001

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:34:58 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.
>
>Erik Nilsen
>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg

Wooo, looking good :D
45mins restrictions... hmrpf...
Oh well, just gotta prove myself then ;D

Eirik

Em Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:49:52 GMT, <ceo@isolation.no> escreveu:

> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:34:58 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>> Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>> data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the
>> game.
>>
>> Erik Nilsen
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg
>
> Wooo, looking good :D
> 45mins restrictions... hmrpf...
> Oh well, just gotta prove myself then ;D
>
> Eirik

have notice this restriction another day, what is it all about?

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:49:52 GMT, <ceo@isolation.no> escreveu:
>
>> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:34:58 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>>> Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>>> data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up
>>> the game.
>>>
>>> Erik Nilsen
>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg
>>

>> Wooo, looking good :D
>> 45mins restrictions... hmrpf...
>> Oh well, just gotta prove myself then ;D
>>
>> Eirik
>

> have notice this restriction another day, what is it all about?

For international friendlies - you can say how long you're player
players for - whether whole game, 45 minutes, or withdraw him from the
squad!

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.