Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

AGCM FC: Player Profiles Part1of3 (SurnamesA-J)

Tags:
  • Light
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 2:28:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Note: If anyone doesn't which to see these posts, all subjects will start
with AGCM FC, to allow people to block them if they want.

Also note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes injured or
unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange injury as an injury.
It's also early in the season, and tiredness and injures are starting to
affect the team more now so those of you who are not playing will get at
least a couple of games during the next few months.

Mike Advocaat:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2505/d9radvocaatpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2696/w1gadvocaatper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/9120/l0gadvocaatform.jpg

Mike Arthur:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/3689/t1xarthurpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/6990/c9qarthurper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/619/u5larthurform.jpg

Eddy Blaxwell:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7675/h5eblaxellpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7782/o8pbriggsper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2453/v9bblaxellform.jpg

Toby Briggs:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/119/a7cbriggspro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7360/o9vbriggsper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7838/f5sbriggsform.jpg

Edu Liguori:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4968/x1uedupro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8044/k8teduper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2584/p8meduform.jpg

Fenris:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4941/y2kfenrispro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2887/u2bfenrisper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/9213/e0hfenrisform.jpg

Rob Finlayson:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/5038/d0nfinlaysonpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2259/v8sfinlaysonper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4150/x2lfinlaysonform.jpg

Chris Flynn:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2097/o5mflynnpror.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/5963/y4mflynnperr.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/7750/p2uflynnformr.jpg

Hamish:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/3264/k2chamishpro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/922/d4xhamishper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4383/e3fhamishform.jpg

Pete Heslop:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8255/n6sheslopprofile.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8660/y9wheslopper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8937/j5hheslopform.jpg

Warwick Janetzki:
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4326/r6hjanetzkipro.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/5861/w8wjanetzkiper.jpg
http://img87.exs.cx/img87/470/z2mjanetzkiform.jpg

Part2 should hopefully follow tomorrow along with more progress and screens,
including full international appearances.


--
Michael Murray

More about : agcm player profiles part1of3 surnamesa

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 12:20:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:28:44 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:


> Edu Liguori:
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4968/x1uedupro.jpg

would say I don't dribble that much, but had more flair than it! :-)





--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 8:52:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:
> Note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes
> injured or unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange
> injury as an injury. It's also early in the season, and tiredness and
> injures are starting to affect the team more now so those of you who
> are not playing will get at least a couple of games during the next
> few months.

Darren Keen:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1346/c5nkeenpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6113/a7ikeenper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4995/a2jkeenform.jpg

Dan King:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9134/o0ekingpror.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6822/f6akingperr.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/5967/p5wkingformr.jpg

Lars Lauridsen:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3407/w7klarspro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/5314/p7blarsper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4903/j4klarsform.jpg

Adam Lion:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9386/t5jlionpror.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6269/l7alionperr.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6346/q9xlionformr.jpg

Roddy Mackellar:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/5458/h3pmackellarpror.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3790/g5mmackellarperr.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1047/v9gmackellarformr.jpg

Daniel Marsh:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3989/z6xmarshpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3686/z6hmarshper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3695/p3tmarshform.jpg

Miljenko Crnkovic:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6559/v5dmiljenkopro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1250/j0omiljenkoper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/2853/m8nmiljenkoform.jpg

Rich Mills:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9194/b0gmillsprof.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4352/b7jmillsper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/8774/y5rmillsform.jpg

Ivan Minkov:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4120/b5bminkovpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3223/b3jminkovper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/6449/b0nminkovform.jpg

Robert Moir:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/5030/o2mmoirpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4007/f7dmoirper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1585/b1kmoirform.jpg

Nick Heretakis:
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7893/e6dnickpro.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4288/i8enickper.jpg
http://img31.exs.cx/img31/9623/x2inickform.jpg

The rest coming later...
--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 8:52:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:52:43 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

and I thought I was a solo lunatic here ;-)
--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 1:28:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Miljenko wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1250/j0omiljenkoper.jpg
>
> My second nationality is Scottish? I demand a patch!

I only added what you all requested, if you didn't request anything then its
Pete's fault :-)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 1:34:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:31hjtlF3b4bqbU1@individual.net...
> Note: If anyone doesn't which to see these posts, all subjects will start
> with AGCM FC, to allow people to block them if they want.
>
> Also note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes injured
or
> unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange injury as an injury.
> It's also early in the season, and tiredness and injures are starting to
> affect the team more now so those of you who are not playing will get at
> least a couple of games during the next few months.
>
>
> Fenris:
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/4941/y2kfenrispro.jpg
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/2887/u2bfenrisper.jpg
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/9213/e0hfenrisform.jpg

I'm only averaging 1.5 fouls per game. That just isn't good enough. Must try
harder. :)  I would have a higher aggression rating but I think I've been
smoking too much pot. Although having said that, it hasn't affected my
concentration. Still as long as it hurts when I tackle, I'm happy. <eg>

--
Fil

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own."
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 1:35:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:52:43 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
> and I thought I was a solo lunatic here ;-)

I could have posted all 99 player screens in one post :-)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 4:19:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:

> Hamish:
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/922/d4xhamishper.jpg

You really edited all those languages in for Hamish. I must say again this must be the most
ambitious and detailed (anal retentive as well) editing so far in all of these fantasy games.
The amount of time spent especially seeing the FM editor performs slower than the old nygreen
ones.

> Pete Heslop:
> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8660/y9wheslopper.jpg

Yet another one.
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 4:19:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Tue, 07 Dec 2004 01:19:46 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Hamish:
>> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/922/d4xhamishper.jpg
>
> You really edited all those languages in for Hamish. I must say again
> this must be the most
> ambitious and detailed (anal retentive as well) editing so far in all of
> these fantasy games.
> The amount of time spent especially seeing the FM editor performs slower
> than the old nygreen
> ones.
>
>> Pete Heslop:
>> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8660/y9wheslopper.jpg
>
> Yet another one.
>

Pete speaks Afghan? Now I see his anger, he is a Taliban :-)



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 4:19:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Hamish:
>> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/922/d4xhamishper.jpg
>
> You really edited all those languages in for Hamish. I must say again
> this must be the most ambitious and detailed (anal retentive as well)
> editing so far in all of these fantasy games. The amount of time
> spent especially seeing the FM editor performs slower than the old
> nygreen ones.

If you are going to do it may aswell do it proparly, though to be fair Pete
did all the hard work creating the players and team, all I did was change
the name's and requested stats, and potentials to -9 (ended up ranging from
~120-170). One note about the language it seemed to give everyone english as
there native language with no way to edit it?
The editior performs better than the included CM03/04 one - at least it
doesn't search everytime you typed a letter. It also gave me an excuse not
to do uni work and gave me a break from getting Half-Life2 working, though
it was delayed for a while by Halo2.
I could provide pkm's of EVERY AGCM game if you wanted :-) (+some
internationals)

>> Pete Heslop:
>> http://img87.exs.cx/img87/8660/y9wheslopper.jpg
>
> Yet another one.

He did that himself :-)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 5:05:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 02:05:17 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

>Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Ivan Minkov:
>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4120/b5bminkovpro.jpg
>
>Well done. A real (rather pacey) big lump is thus born.
>
>> Nick Heretakis:
>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7893/e6dnickpro.jpg
>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4288/i8enickper.jpg
>
>Is this modelled after a certain Greek DMC at Monaco?

What's the resemblance ?

-Nick
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 5:05:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote in
message news:41B49F5D.4DE7BD04@netvigator.com...
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
> > Ivan Minkov:
> > http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4120/b5bminkovpro.jpg
>
> Well done. A real (rather pacey) big lump is thus born.

lol 8-)
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 5:07:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Miljenko wrote:

> Michael Murray wrote:
> > http://img31.exs.cx/img31/1250/j0omiljenkoper.jpg
>
> My second nationality is Scottish? I demand a patch!

So is Gargoyle's. Scotland must be a bonny land to have some many want to declare allegiance to
the Scottish cross.
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 3:55:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes
>> injured or unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange
>> injury as an injury. It's also early in the season, and tiredness and
>> injures are starting to affect the team more now so those of you who
>> are not playing will get at least a couple of games during the next
>> few months.
>
<snip>


> Daniel Marsh:
> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3989/z6xmarshpro.jpg

I'm fairly happy with that. Heading is too high though and workrate and
teamrate isn't high enough.

> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3686/z6hmarshper.jpg

I'll have my fiver now Millsy...

> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3695/p3tmarshform.jpg

Pretty good performances in those two proper games there. Is that a goal on
my debut? I'll have a pkm of that please....

>
<snip>
--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 4:42:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Nick the Greek wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 02:05:17 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:
> >Michael Murray wrote:
> >> Nick Heretakis:
> >> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7893/e6dnickpro.jpg
> >> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4288/i8enickper.jpg
> >Is this modelled after a certain Greek DMC at Monaco?
>
> What's the resemblance ?

Both are defensive midfielders. Both can mark players like hell. Both can head decently.
Both.....ermmm......are Greek and can speak Greek fluently. Zikos works very hard for the team
and you, however, are a lazy so-and-so. Absolutely no ball control and has a wandering mind
(e.g. Nick's thought bubble: Hmm, must try to thread the ball to my SC......Oh, look...a blue
blade of grass.......Hey, is that a 36 D cup in the third row?..Did I close the fridge
door?........)
So yeah, you are right. No resemblance.
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 4:42:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:42:42 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 02:05:17 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
>> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:
>> >Michael Murray wrote:
>> >> Nick Heretakis:
>> >> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/7893/e6dnickpro.jpg
>> >> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/4288/i8enickper.jpg
>> >Is this modelled after a certain Greek DMC at Monaco?
>>
>> What's the resemblance ?
>
>Both are defensive midfielders.

Correct

>Both can mark players like hell.

Correct

>Both can head decently.

Can he ?

>Both.....ermmm......are Greek and can speak Greek fluently.

Correct

>Zikos works very hard for the team and you, however, are a lazy so-and-so.

You're only saying this because you want to take my place in the
team...

>Absolutely no ball control and has a wandering mind
>(e.g. Nick's thought bubble: Hmm, must try to thread the ball to my SC......Oh, look...a blue
>blade of grass.......Hey, is that a 36 D cup in the third row?..Did I close the fridge
>door?........)

Yes, because according to the laws of entropy if you leave the fridge
door open the temperature in the room gets higher. And with that 36D
cup in the room the temperature is already high enough. Now, what were
you saying about the SC ? :-)

>So yeah, you are right. No resemblance.

Thought so :-)

-Nick
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 4:48:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:

> ~120-170). One note about the language it seemed to give everyone english as
> there native language with no way to edit it?

That is because you gave them second nationality in the British Isles. Native tongue has always
been encoded in the *.exe so you cannot edit it at all.

> The editior performs better than the included CM03/04 one - at least it
> doesn't search everytime you typed a letter.

Do not compare the FM editor with that aborted foetus in 0304. Apples and oranges. One is a
genuine pre-game editor that works* and the other a waste of bytes.

*Though it could be faster, not clog up cpu cycles even when idle and work as a standalone
instead of in-game.
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 9:34:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.

Erik Nilsen
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg

Thomas Parry-Jones
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/109/parryjonespro2so.jpg
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/9650/parryjonesper8sk.jpg
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/3430/parryjonesform8rl.jpg

Steve Perrin
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/5091/perrinpro9xh.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/566/perrinper3fb.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/2039/perrinform4dc.jpg

PivotalG
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/9154/pivotalgpro7cq.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/4954/pivotalgper7np.jpg
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/3968/pivotalgform7dt.jpg

Marc Robbins
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/6452/robbinspro4xv.jpg
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/5083/robbinsper5gs.jpg
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/474/robbinsform3sm.jpg

Mikael Scholer
http://s03.imagehost.org/0553/scholerpro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerpers.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerform.jpg

Scythe
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scythepro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheper.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheform.jpg

Timofei Shatrov
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/shatrovpro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheper2.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheform2.jpg

Frank Sollie
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/SolliePro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/SolliePer.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/SollieForm.jpg

Stephen Weir
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/WeirPro.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/WeirPer.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/WeirForm.jpg


--
Michael Murray
December 12, 2004 10:49:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:34:58 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.
>
>Erik Nilsen
>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg

Wooo, looking good :D 
45mins restrictions... hmrpf...
Oh well, just gotta prove myself then ;D

Eirik
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 12:03:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:49:52 GMT, <ceo@isolation.no> escreveu:

> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:34:58 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>> Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>> data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the
>> game.
>>
>> Erik Nilsen
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg
>
> Wooo, looking good :D 
> 45mins restrictions... hmrpf...
> Oh well, just gotta prove myself then ;D
>
> Eirik

have notice this restriction another day, what is it all about?



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 2:21:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:49:52 GMT, <ceo@isolation.no> escreveu:
>
>> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:34:58 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>>> Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>>> data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up
>>> the game.
>>>
>>> Erik Nilsen
>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg
>>
>>
>> Wooo, looking good :D 
>> 45mins restrictions... hmrpf...
>> Oh well, just gotta prove myself then ;D
>>
>> Eirik
>
>
> have notice this restriction another day, what is it all about?
>
>
>

For international friendlies - you can say how long you're player
players for - whether whole game, 45 minutes, or withdraw him from the
squad!

--


I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 2:21:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:21:29 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:49:52 GMT, <ceo@isolation.no> escreveu:
>>
>>> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:34:58 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>>>> Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in
>>>> their
>>>> data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up
>>>> the game.
>>>>
>>>> Erik Nilsen
>>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7646/nilsenpro9xx.jpg
>>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7251/nilsenper0hs.jpg
>>>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1183/nilsenform3zx.jpg
>>>
>>>
>>> Wooo, looking good :D 
>>> 45mins restrictions... hmrpf...
>>> Oh well, just gotta prove myself then ;D
>>>
>>> Eirik
>> have notice this restriction another day, what is it all about?
>>
>
> For international friendlies - you can say how long you're player
> players for - whether whole game, 45 minutes, or withdraw him from the
> squad!

tks
>



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 5:30:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:
> Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
> Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
> data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.

> Mikael Scholer
> http://s03.imagehost.org/0553/scholerpro.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerpers.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerform.jpg


Maaaan do I rule! Byt the injury-thingy must be a mistake ! I'm a
left-winger-God! Play me! Plaaaaayyy meeeee !

Oh and yeah.. believing Toby will be a valuable person, is surely the
biggest mistake :p 
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 6:37:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:30:38 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
<QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>Michael Murray wrote:
>> Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>> Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>> data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.
>
>> Mikael Scholer
>> http://s03.imagehost.org/0553/scholerpro.jpg
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerpers.jpg
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerform.jpg
>
>
>Maaaan do I rule! Byt the injury-thingy must be a mistake ! I'm a
>left-winger-God! Play me! Plaaaaayyy meeeee !
>

All this shouting and baby-crying won't get you far :-P

-Nick
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 6:37:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:30:38 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>
>
>>Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>>>Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>>>Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>>>data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.
>>
>>>Mikael Scholer
>>>http://s03.imagehost.org/0553/scholerpro.jpg
>>>http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerpers.jpg
>>>http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerform.jpg
>>
>>
>>Maaaan do I rule! Byt the injury-thingy must be a mistake ! I'm a
>>left-winger-God! Play me! Plaaaaayyy meeeee !
>>
>
>
> All this shouting and baby-crying won't get you far :-P
>
> -Nick
I'm just doing what my rolemodel is doing.. so what about doing
something else? :p 

*is unhappy with team-mates teasing*
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 8:55:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:48:05 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
<QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:30:38 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
>> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Michael Murray wrote:
>>>
>>>>Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>>>>Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>>>>data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.
>>>
>>>>Mikael Scholer
>>>>http://s03.imagehost.org/0553/scholerpro.jpg
>>>>http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerpers.jpg
>>>>http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerform.jpg
>>>
>>>
>>>Maaaan do I rule! Byt the injury-thingy must be a mistake ! I'm a
>>>left-winger-God! Play me! Plaaaaayyy meeeee !
>>>
>>
>>
>> All this shouting and baby-crying won't get you far :-P
>>
>> -Nick
>I'm just doing what my rolemodel is doing.. so what about doing
>something else? :p 
>
>*is unhappy with team-mates teasing*

Request a transfer, cry-baby !!!

-Nick
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 8:55:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:48:05 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>
>
>>Nick the Greek wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:30:38 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
>>><QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Michael Murray wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Sorry for the delay busy with Uni work/Halo2.
>>>>>Also if someone is unhappy with their stats or there are errors in their
>>>>>data, let me know as I might be restarting if the patch messes up the game.
>>>>
>>>>>Mikael Scholer
>>>>>http://s03.imagehost.org/0553/scholerpro.jpg
>>>>>http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerpers.jpg
>>>>>http://s04.imagehost.org/1120/scholerform.jpg
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Maaaan do I rule! Byt the injury-thingy must be a mistake ! I'm a
>>>>left-winger-God! Play me! Plaaaaayyy meeeee !
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>All this shouting and baby-crying won't get you far :-P
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>
>>I'm just doing what my rolemodel is doing.. so what about doing
>>something else? :p 
>>
>>*is unhappy with team-mates teasing*
>
>
> Request a transfer, cry-baby !!!
>
> -Nick
*swings out at teammate at training*
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 11:17:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:

> Scythe
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scythepro.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheper.jpg

Good enough. I pass pass pass. But this Marshie guy and Tobes Briggs are two popular dudes. What
have they got we haven't?

> Timofei Shatrov
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/shatrovpro.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheper2.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheform2.jpg

Guu Shatrov is a body snatcher.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 11:17:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Scythe
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scythepro.jpg
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheper.jpg
>
> Good enough. I pass pass pass. But this Marshie guy and Tobes Briggs
> are two popular dudes. What have they got we haven't?
>
Not much, they don't have the highest reputations nor potentials/abilities,
though being popular in my team doesn't mean you'll be playing :-)


>> Timofei Shatrov
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/shatrovpro.jpg
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheper2.jpg
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1121/scytheform2.jpg
>
> Guu Shatrov is a body snatcher.

Hmm something went wrong there, correct screens this time:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1140/shatrovper.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1140/shatrovform.jpg


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 7:57:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>> Note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes
>>> injured or unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange
>>> injury as an injury. It's also early in the season, and tiredness
>>> and injures are starting to affect the team more now so those of
>>> you who are not playing will get at least a couple of games during
>>> the next few months.
>>
> <snip>

>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3695/p3tmarshform.jpg
>
> Pretty good performances in those two proper games there. Is that a
> goal on my debut? I'll have a pkm of that please....

Here you go: http://www.freewebs.com/michaeltmurrayuk/MarshGoal.pkm


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 6:34:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:
> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>>> Note that when it lists unselected in form you are sometimes
>>>> injured or unfit, the game still doesn't recongize light orange
>>>> injury as an injury. It's also early in the season, and tiredness
>>>> and injures are starting to affect the team more now so those of
>>>> you who are not playing will get at least a couple of games during
>>>> the next few months.
>>>
>> <snip>
>
>>> http://img31.exs.cx/img31/3695/p3tmarshform.jpg
>>
>> Pretty good performances in those two proper games there. Is that a
>> goal on my debut? I'll have a pkm of that please....
>
> Here you go: http://www.freewebs.com/michaeltmurrayuk/MarshGoal.pkm

You the man...

My name up in lights, or flashing text at least..

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 4:28:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Tom Parry-Jones wrote:
> "Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:323hb2F3i3ka7U1@individual.net...
>
>>Thomas Parry-Jones
>>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/109/parryjonespro2so.jpg
>>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/9650/parryjonesper8sk.jpg
>>http://img119.exs.cx/img119/3430/parryjonesform8rl.jpg
>>
>
>
> Woohoo!!! A hat-trick against Woking :-D
>
> But who's interested in buying me?
>
>
Woking ;-)
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 6:46:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Tom Parry-Jones wrote:
> "Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:323hb2F3i3ka7U1@individual.net...
>>
>> Thomas Parry-Jones
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/109/parryjonespro2so.jpg
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/9650/parryjonesper8sk.jpg
>> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/3430/parryjonesform8rl.jpg
>>
>
> Woohoo!!! A hat-trick against Woking :-D
>
> But who's interested in buying me?

No idea, more than likley it was Man City, Everton or some smallish Spanish
team.

AGCM will return sometime around the middle of January, when I am back at
uni and have broadband again.


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 10:01:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3307jcF3pb1puU1@individual.net...
> Tom Parry-Jones wrote:
> > "Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
> > message news:323hb2F3i3ka7U1@individual.net...
> >>
> >> Thomas Parry-Jones
> >> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/109/parryjonespro2so.jpg
> >> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/9650/parryjonesper8sk.jpg
> >> http://img119.exs.cx/img119/3430/parryjonesform8rl.jpg
> >>
> >
> > Woohoo!!! A hat-trick against Woking :-D
> >
> > But who's interested in buying me?
>
> No idea, more than likley it was Man City, Everton or some smallish
Spanish
> team.
>
> AGCM will return sometime around the middle of January, when I am back at
> uni and have broadband again.
>
>
> --
> Michael Murray
>

Woohoo!!! A Premiership side wants to sign me :-D
If Man City make a bid, turn them down. I'd rather play for Everton...
!