sys fader: explorer.exe-application error

Can anyone help me this is what happens when i logon to a user account i get
an error message.... MM_tray.exe unable to locate component
coreDll.dll was not found

then when i click on the start i cant open certain files like My Computer,
control panel, musicmatch jukebox also i cant open cookies from run a search.
when i click on them i get this warning.........
sys fader: explorer.exe-application error
the instruction at "0x01b7f065" reference memory at "0x00000000" the memory
could not be "written"
Click on ok to terminate the program
click cancel to debug the program
where the first lot of numbers are they are different for each application
like......
"0x01b7f065" "0x01b3f065" "0x01b5f065" & so on.
Please can anyone tell me how to correct this because im having gret
difficulty myself. I cant even run the reload disk i get the same message
different number
im using windows xp home edition
--
Im not computer minded so please help me!
2 answers Last reply

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:37:03 -0800, Koochie00
    <Koochie00@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Can anyone help me this is what happens when i logon to a user account i get
    >an error message.... MM_tray.exe unable to locate component
    > coreDll.dll was not found

    go to www.dll-files.com

    type in coredll.dll in search window...
    then download it. it is a Musicmatch
    dll.

    >then when i click on the start i cant open certain files like My Computer,
    >control panel, musicmatch jukebox also i cant open cookies from run a search.
    > when i click on them i get this warning.........
    >sys fader: explorer.exe-application error
    >the instruction at "0x01b7f065" reference memory at "0x00000000" the memory
    >could not be "written"
    >Click on ok to terminate the program
    >click cancel to debug the program
    >where the first lot of numbers are they are different for each application
    >like......
    >"0x01b7f065" "0x01b3f065" "0x01b5f065" & so on.
    >Please can anyone tell me how to correct this because im having gret
    >difficulty myself. I cant even run the reload disk i get the same message
    >different number
    >im using windows xp home edition

    Thank you Luka, I did try that but,i clicked to download it the box with run
    came up tried to run it and i got another sys fader explorer.EXE-application
    error with the number "0x01b2f065" the memory could not be written & i cant
    do anything else if i click on cancel the computer starts freezing & i have
    to press ctrl alt del & close the process to go on
    Thank you Luka.
    "Luka" wrote:

    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:37:03 -0800, Koochie00
    > <Koochie00@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Can anyone help me this is what happens when i logon to a user account i get
    > >an error message.... MM_tray.exe unable to locate component
    > > coreDll.dll was not found
    > >

    > go to www.dll-files.com
    >
    > type in coredll.dll in search window...
    > then download it. it is a Musicmatch
    > dll.
    >

    > >then when i click on the start i cant open certain files like My Computer,
    > >control panel, musicmatch jukebox also i cant open cookies from run a search.
    > > when i click on them i get this warning.........
    > >sys fader: explorer.exe-application error
    > >the instruction at "0x01b7f065" reference memory at "0x00000000" the memory
    > >could not be "written"
    > >Click on ok to terminate the program
    > >click cancel to debug the program
    > >where the first lot of numbers are they are different for each application
    > >like......
    > >"0x01b7f065" "0x01b3f065" "0x01b5f065" & so on.
    > >Please can anyone tell me how to correct this because im having gret
    > >difficulty myself. I cant even run the reload disk i get the same message
    > >different number
    > >im using windows xp home edition

Explorer Windows XP