sys fader: explorer.exe-application error

Can anyone help me this is what happens when i logon to a user account i get
an error message.... MM_tray.exe unable to locate component
coreDll.dll was not found

then when i click on the start i cant open certain files like My Computer,
control panel, musicmatch jukebox also i cant open cookies from run a search.
when i click on them i get this warning.........
sys fader: explorer.exe-application error
the instruction at "0x01b7f065" reference memory at "0x00000000" the memory
could not be "written"
Click on ok to terminate the program
click cancel to debug the program
where the first lot of numbers are they are different for each application
like......
"0x01b7f065" "0x01b3f065" "0x01b5f065" & so on.
Please can anyone tell me how to correct this because im having gret
difficulty myself. I cant even run the reload disk i get the same message
different number
im using windows xp home edition
--
Im not computer minded so please help me!

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:37:03 -0800, Koochie00
<Koochie00@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can anyone help me this is what happens when i logon to a user account i get
>an error message.... MM_tray.exe unable to locate component
> coreDll.dll was not found

go to www.dll-files.com

type in coredll.dll in search window...
then download it. it is a Musicmatch
dll.

>then when i click on the start i cant open certain files like My Computer,
>control panel, musicmatch jukebox also i cant open cookies from run a search.
> when i click on them i get this warning.........
>sys fader: explorer.exe-application error
>the instruction at "0x01b7f065" reference memory at "0x00000000" the memory
>could not be "written"
>Click on ok to terminate the program
>click cancel to debug the program
>where the first lot of numbers are they are different for each application
>like......
>"0x01b7f065" "0x01b3f065" "0x01b5f065" & so on.
>Please can anyone tell me how to correct this because im having gret
>difficulty myself. I cant even run the reload disk i get the same message
>different number
>im using windows xp home edition

Thank you Luka, I did try that but,i clicked to download it the box with run
came up tried to run it and i got another sys fader explorer.EXE-application
error with the number "0x01b2f065" the memory could not be written & i cant
do anything else if i click on cancel the computer starts freezing & i have
to press ctrl alt del & close the process to go on
Thank you Luka.