trying to install Lexmark Optra T614

March 17, 2005 2:33:07 PM

I have been trying to install my Lexmark Optra T614 to my new computer which
is a Dell 4700 with XP Professional. it keeps telling me I could ruin some
of the things on my computer. Is this true cause I have a digital camera and
that tells me to just OK when I get to that screen and I did and every thing
was Ok.
--
Gayle
Anonymous

Gayle wrote:
> I have been trying to install my Lexmark Optra T614 to my new computer which
> is a Dell 4700 with XP Professional. it keeps telling me I could ruin some
> of the things on my computer. Is this true cause I have a digital camera and
> that tells me to just OK when I get to that screen and I did and every thing
> was Ok.

What is the *exact* error message that you're seeing, and what
application is generating it?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: