trying to install Lexmark Optra T614

I have been trying to install my Lexmark Optra T614 to my new computer which
is a Dell 4700 with XP Professional. it keeps telling me I could ruin some
of the things on my computer. Is this true cause I have a digital camera and
that tells me to just OK when I get to that screen and I did and every thing
was Ok.
--
Gayle
1 answer Last reply

    Gayle wrote:
    > I have been trying to install my Lexmark Optra T614 to my new computer which
    > is a Dell 4700 with XP Professional. it keeps telling me I could ruin some
    > of the things on my computer. Is this true cause I have a digital camera and
    > that tells me to just OK when I get to that screen and I did and every thing
    > was Ok.

    What is the *exact* error message that you're seeing, and what
    application is generating it?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you: