Missing icons in System Tray

Every now and again when my pc boots up (XP Home) all but the clock, my
Norton Virus Checker and the Internet connection icons disappear from the
system tray.

If I restart my computer this usually either puts all, or most, of them
back.

Has anyone else suffered from this and if so is there a solution?

Many thanks,

Noel

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_n.htm
Scroll to: Notification Area - Icons Disappearing
This happens for most Auto-Logon users. To see what the three methods/workarounds
are visit the above site.