Sign in with
Your question

Reboot my acer aspire one

Last response: in Windows 7
June 17, 2010 8:25:43 PM

My computer iss a acer aspire one and i droped it and it was still working but later that night i turned it off and turned it back on i was saying something about a cable connection and sayin that it need to be reboot

More about : reboot acer aspire

a b $ Windows 7
June 17, 2010 9:23:58 PM

Sounds like the hdd has suffered a shock and is failing, stick a dvd in and boot off it, if it works, replace the hdd.
m
l
June 17, 2010 9:32:17 PM

ninaross said:
My computer iss a acer aspire one and i droped it and it was still working but later that night i turned it off and turned it back on i was saying something about a cable connection and sayin that it need to be reboot

make sure you chk ur bios setting as well. just in case your settings has been affect and you will need to boot to your HDD. also if your system is rebooting after shutdown make sure nothing is on your MBoard, jumper, screw or something from the fall. something may of shorted your system to reboot near your jumper pins..
m
l
June 18, 2010 9:29:22 PM

Hello ninaross,

Sounds like hardware got jumbled loose. Possibly a cable, and even possible total hardware failure. Check loose cabling reseat ALL cables, you should be ok.

Thanks,

John M
Windows Client Support
m
l
!