task manager problem

My task manager doesn't work. It only shows 1 screen and it doesn't allow you
to scroll. What can I do to fix this?

Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint Mode".

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Kary" wrote:

| My task manager doesn't work. It only shows 1 screen and it doesn't allow you
| to scroll. What can I do to fix this?

Double click on the border of Task Manager.

--
Nepatsfan