Guess what kids.

mulletkid

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2001
Im thinking about buying a new graphics card and was actually considering an Ati 9800 non pro. i figure for the price i should expect some issues, but they look pretty decent over all and i want to save some money if i can. They have the 9800 non pro at newegg for $250. the FX5900 is $290. I dont know if i should spend the extra cash to get 99% stability, or save a little and get a little better performance with issues with my old games.(lets face it the performance differences between these two cards arent going make or break your gaming experience.) I am interested to hear what you guys think. Well that is to say that i am interested to hear what some of you think. Those of you who i am not concerned in hearing from, please, dont waste your time. I hardly ever come here anyways.
Oh yeah and XBOX2 is gonna suck balls.

mulletkid

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2001
Or possibly a 9800pro for around $300? what is the best brand of Ati board if i were to get one of these? And why are their cards so much cheaper then they were like a month ago?

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
stop living in the past

things change fast in teh computer industry, in case you didnt notice. and why would anyone wanna give someone as biased and uninformed as you their opinion anyways?

-------

<A HREF="http://www.teenirc.net/chat/tomshardware.html" target="_new"> come to THGC chat~ NOW. dont make me get up ffs @#@$</A>

TKS

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2003
retard = sloth from the goonies

therefore...

mulletkid = sloth from the goonies.

Rocky Road?!?!

<font color=blue>other people's lives
seem more interesting
cuz they aint mine
</font color=blue>
<font color=green>Modest Mouse</font color=green>

TKS

RRAMJET

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003
Look mulletkid your brain definatly has chemical deficiencies. Look, on this question i think you should consult your sister/mother as she will be able to keep the moisture from dripping out of your mouth onto your graphics card. To electrocute yourself is not pretty. If you are expecting issues then at least you will know what you are in for. Also no one hear is wasting their time on you as we have feelings for someone who has be labotomised, and understand your bodily functions are out of control. One thing i would like to know is what is your interpretation of stability, and what the fuukk is an x box. Negroid the warmth of your bed is good, stay the fck their punk...

If he doesn't die, he'll get help!!!

Oh no Mullet's Back. Just when I thought GW had chased him away. Oh well I guess he thought GW was gone. Oops, guess he got that wrong.

Mullet = the sorriest excuse for a troll to hit the forum. They aren't even well delivered, let alone well thought out.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <A HREF="http://www.redgreen.com" target="_new"><font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red></A> GA to SK :evil:

mulletkid

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2001
At least I stole a couple of minutes of your pathetic lives. Yes i must be retarded seeing as I am the one making all of the spelling mistakes. I do enjoy seeing you nerds get so agitated. Perhaps you could place oil pumps on your foreheads and live off the money you would make selling it to Texaco? It must be hard for you to sleep at night. Oh wait you don't! You live on this forum for god knows what reason and apparantly have nothing outside of this to keep you busy. Except possibly playing games on your computers. I can only imagine the kinds of cancer you people are acquiring. Silly nerds. Why dont you all go give your pathetic little silicon brides a nice rubdown and then maybe you can rub one off onto your case and feel as if you've accomplished something. Hahahahaha, oh man I hate you guys.

Thanks mullet your disdain fills me with warmth on this cold and rainy day (in case you haven't left your momma's basement today). I'd add a little more but work calls. Unlke you I have a job, and it's one that affords me certain luxuries, like exposing you to the world in my spare time.

Oh yes, and be sure you spell 'I' with a capital so you don't look like an IDIOT when using it in a sentence to comment on others' speeleeng mustaekes. Just a free tip!

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <A HREF="http://www.redgreen.com" target="_new"><font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red></A> GA to SK :evil:

cleeve

Illustrious
Well Mullet, Kudos for stirring the pot up!

Although if that's all you've got to live for, it's only a matter of months before they find you hanging from a light fixture.

But you'll have a great couple months!

------------------
Radeon 9500 (modded to PRO w/8 pixel pipelines)
AMD AthlonXP 2000+
3dMark03: 3529

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Yep. Every Vilalge needs its idiot.

But dont worry... Mullet will dissapear as soon as he discovers girls or weed or booze.

<b>I am not a AMD fanboy.
I am not a Via fanboy.
I am not a ATI fanboy.
I AM a performance fanboy.
And a low price fanboy. :smile:
Regards,
Mr no integrity coward.</b>

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
"At least I stole a couple of minutes of your pathetic lives. Yes i must be retarded seeing as I am the one making all of the spelling mistakes. I do enjoy seeing you nerds get so agitated. Perhaps you could place oil pumps on your foreheads and live off the money you would make selling it to Texaco? It must be hard for you to sleep at night. Oh wait you don't! You live on this forum for god knows what reason and apparantly have nothing outside of this to keep you busy. Except possibly playing games on your computers. I can only imagine the kinds of cancer you people are acquiring. Silly nerds. Why dont you all go give your pathetic little silicon brides a nice rubdown and then maybe you can rub one off onto your case and feel as if you've accomplished something. Hahahahaha, oh man I hate you guys."

-"Yes i must be retarded..." True statement, and that "i" should be capitalized, as well as followed by a comma.
-"You live on this forum for god knows what reason..." "reason" should be followed by a comma.
-"Except possibly playing games on your computers." This is not a sentence.
-"...a nice rubdown..." "rubdown" should be followed by a comma. That sentence should also be ended with a question mark.

There are a few other questionable areas in your post, as well as some 'not quite sentences', but similar writing is used commonly in casual situations (by myself included), so I won't bitch about it.

Your post wasn't too bad grammar or spelling wise, it was quite bearable to read, unlike SOME posts I've seen! However since you intentionally made the comment, "Yes i must be retarded seeing as I am the one making all of the spelling mistakes." which is half true, I decided to correct you in a few areas.

"Mice eat cheese." - Modest Mouse

"Every Day is the Right Day." -Pink Floyd

eden

Champion
and then maybe you can rub one off onto your case and feel as if you've accomplished something. Hahahahaha, oh man I hate you guys.
YOU LEAVE THE RUB TIPS TO SPUD YOU!!!

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>Are you ugly and looking into showing your mug? Then the THGC Album is the right place for you!</b></font color=blue></A>

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
awww mullet's back again

MULLET UR BACK! PEOPLE SAY YOUR DEAD! YOU LOOK GOOD~~~

Proud Owner the Block Heater
120% nVidia Fanboy
PROUD OWNER OF THE GEFORCE FX 5900ULTRA <-- I wish this was me
I'd get a nVidia GeForce FX 5900Ultra... if THEY WOULD CHANGE THAT #()#@ HSF

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
I just quickly skimmed through mullet's first post in this thread and I'm wondering why everyone's so torqued at him. Has he misbehaved in another thread?

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!

He's an old Troll with a troubled soul. Do a post search, going back at least 3-4 months and see his old posts.

Old Mulletboy has earned a reputation, and not just at THGC, but many other forums too.

I think most were kind here really. :wink:

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
That's what I thought. His post just looked too innocent for yall to pouncce him like a lion would a deer's carcass, so I rightly hypothesized that there was some exterior motive involved in the flame-fests.

Time to pull out that popcorn - If CS would give me, ahhhww forget it.

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
I'm pretty busy this week. I don't think I'll show up until Thursday, or Friday. I'm going to miss out on alot of entertainment ;( :frown: .

Y'all guys have fun without me, ok. And Rramjet, I'll try to help you with your video/mobo ordeal this weekend ok?

TKS

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2003
Well a$$, let me tell you something. I was in the desert Killin Dictators in countries like IRAQ a couple of months ago...what the hell do you do? With the amount of contempt you hold for us, you could have slid into old Sadaams space. My pathetic life? I work everyday on defending my country and usually never care about what anyone thinks...but I have never in my life seen (or heard) a more generalized, assenine statement as the one you posted. If anyone needs there head examined it would be you and your childish posts. I hope someone bans you from the forum. And if you think that most of us around here have pathetic lives...you're mistaken. I know countless people on here that are innovators and engineers, network admins and system designers. What do you do besides bash all of the people you don't know? How about YOUR pathetic life. At least when I drop a bit of info on this forum, I don't get flamed for it because I don't have to ridicule people to make myself feel better.

seem more interesting
cuz they aint mine
</font color=blue>

TKS

TKS

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2003
yeppers...I remembered reading him. I didn't post here for about the first year I frequented it, but I do recall seeing him....I remember the mullet...I never forget a mullet.

seem more interesting
cuz they aint mine
</font color=blue>

TKS

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
Wow a gung-ho military supporter (don't mean this in a bad way, I support the military too, mostly) that likes indie/emo/alt/psych rock (many of which are clearly anti-establishment and anti-military/war)?
I asked you this in another post but you did not respond. What other bands or types of music do you like/listen to?

Have you heard any of the following:
Death Cab for Cutie
Bright Eyes
The Postal Service
Desparicidos
Ugly Cassanova [you've probably heard of this one:)]
The Polyphonic Spree (You know the commercial for the New Beetle, the white one, with the iPod and some chick playing music... "Light, and day....")?

Theres some others I'd list but I'm not home and don't remember the names right now!

"Mice eat cheese." - Modest Mouse

"Every Day is the Right Day." -Pink Floyd

TRENDING THREADS