query on Gary's reply to Heather

Byron

What exactly are you saying. I am having the same
problem as Heather but don't undersatnd your solution.

.... I've been trying to do something similar to the fix
gary suggested. You're router appears on the network as
an IP address, like a computer, and you should be able to
access it, and possibly set it up, by typing in the
address gary supplied into the Address bar of your web
browser.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The base station has an address.
It is http://192.168.2.1/login.htm
Enter the address in the Internet Explorer address bar to
go to the login page. You do not have to have or use the
Broadband Network Utility, the program that shows your
network in the blue window.