blank pages in pdf files

My Epson 1280 doesn't see (or skips) the blank pages in pdf files. I need to
keep the page order. Any known solutions for this problem?

~Doc

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:29:18 GMT, "~Doc" <newsgroup@only.ok> found these
unused words floating about:

>My Epson 1280 doesn't see (or skips) the blank pages in pdf files. I need to
>keep the page order. Any known solutions for this problem?
>
>~Doc

"[This page intentionally left blank]"

Just like the 'big boys' set up their manuals ...

"J. A. Mc." <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:29:18 GMT, "~Doc" <newsgroup@only.ok> found these
> unused words floating about:
>
> >My Epson 1280 doesn't see (or skips) the blank pages in pdf files. I need
> >keep the page order. Any known solutions for this problem?
> >
> >~Doc
> >
> "[This page intentionally left blank]"
>
> Just like the 'big boys' set up their manuals ...

Ok. How do I get the printer to stop ignoring the blank pages when the 'big
boys' didn't add "[This page intentionally left blank]"?

~Doc

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 04:16:50 GMT, "~Doc" <newsgroup@only.ok> found these
unused words floating about:

>"J. A. Mc." <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:29:18 GMT, "~Doc" <newsgroup@only.ok> found these
>> unused words floating about:
>>
>> >My Epson 1280 doesn't see (or skips) the blank pages in pdf files. I need
>> >keep the page order. Any known solutions for this problem?
>> >
>> >~Doc
>> >
>> "[This page intentionally left blank]"
>>
>> Just like the 'big boys' set up their manuals ...
>>

>Ok. How do I get the printer to stop ignoring the blank pages when the 'big
>boys' didn't add "[This page intentionally left blank]"?
>
>~Doc

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 04:16:50 GMT, "~Doc" <newsgroup@only.ok> found these
unused words floating about:

>"J. A. Mc." <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:29:18 GMT, "~Doc" <newsgroup@only.ok> found these
>> unused words floating about:
>>
>> >My Epson 1280 doesn't see (or skips) the blank pages in pdf files. I need
>> >keep the page order. Any known solutions for this problem?
>> >
>> >~Doc
>> >
>> "[This page intentionally left blank]"
>>
>> Just like the 'big boys' set up their manuals ...
>>

>Ok. How do I get the printer to stop ignoring the blank pages when the 'big
>boys' didn't add "[This page intentionally left blank]"?
>
>~Doc

Make a page with the "[This page intentionally left blank]" centered. Then
on each original 'blank' page;

Document => Replace Pages

-or-

Document => Insert Pages followed by a deletion of the totally blank page.

> Document => Replace Pages
>
> -or-
>
> Document => Insert Pages followed by a deletion of the totally blank page.

Thanks for the input J.A. Please pardon my ignorance but let me see if I got
this
right...
I buy a software package for several hundred dollars and despite the
big box and the weight (disc, cardboard, pamphlets, order forms, ads, etc) I
get no user manual, just a pdf file which I have to physically edit myself
blank page by blank page in Adobe Acrobat in order to properly print it out?

~Doc