repost: where in the registry are the file associations?

I have to change a file association via changing a registry key
directly. I KNOW HOW to change the registry programmatically. What I
NEED TO KNOW is what registry keys need to be changed. Specifiically I
need to associate the file extension jsp with Internet explorer.

Thanks
Howie

Hi,

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.jsp (that's dot - jsp)

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone