Windows Logo Testing Warning

Thank you in advance and I appologize if this has been gone over. I work at a
gov't facility and use landesk on over 4000 pcs. We are attempting to
silently push out a new client , but keep getting the Windows Logo testing
warning. There has been some success through policy, but is there a way to
perminantly disable this warning?

Right-click on My Computer and select
Properties > Hardware tab > Driver Signing
and change your desired notification options.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP