Color laser Printer/Fax/Copier ?

freedom

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

I would like to have an all-in-one machine, ie. one of those Printer, Fax,
Copier things, it has to be laser.
In fact, I would love to buy one with a COLOR LASER PRINTER that also has a
fax function.

Does such thing exist ???? If not, anybody know of any upcoming models by
any brand that will incorporate a COLOR laser printer ?

In message <2ln40pFdd3t1U1@uni-berlin.de>, Freedom
<nospambastards@goaway.com> writes
>I would like to have an all-in-one machine, ie. one of those Printer, Fax,
>Copier things, it has to be laser.
>In fact, I would love to buy one with a COLOR LASER PRINTER that also has a
>fax function.
>
>Does such thing exist ???? If not, anybody know of any upcoming models by
>any brand that will incorporate a COLOR laser printer ?

Have you looked at Kyocera? If you want to go seriously over the top you
could look at the KM-C850 with all the addons - then you could look at
the price tag and then run away! I think there is an A4 sized equivalent
which should have a less scary price tag.

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom