FS: Star Castle and Pole Position boxed very mint

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I like your cool Vectrex T-Shirts - is that a robot from Berserk ?

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> schreef in bericht
> I like your cool Vectrex T-Shirts - is that a robot from Berserk ?

Yes, I noticed those recently as well. I'm still wondering which color I'd
like the most :^) It's indeed a Berserk robot, I had been wondering the same
thing :^)

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

If i get them (2 weeks i think) I will make an special price for this
newsgroup.

Jeroen

"Milan Pollé" <ln.bewfmt.lausivitra@nalim.nl> schreef in bericht

> "Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> schreef in bericht
> > I like your cool Vectrex T-Shirts - is that a robot from Berserk ?
>
> Yes, I noticed those recently as well. I'm still wondering which color I'd
> like the most :^) It's indeed a Berserk robot, I had been wondering the
same
> thing :^)

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Yes from the manual

Jeroen

"Vectrex Guy" <vectrex@nospam.zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
> If i get them (2 weeks i think) I will make an special price for this
> newsgroup.

Wow, that's a very kind gesture.

Bedankt :^)

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Yes very kind, let us know the price...I might take 2!
-CR

Milan Pollé wrote:
> "Vectrex Guy" <vectrex@nospam.zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
>
>>If i get them (2 weeks i think) I will make an special price for this
>>newsgroup.
>

> Wow, that's a very kind gesture.
>
> Bedankt :^)

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi Vec-guys and girls,

If you want to order a shirt from me the codeword=VecBuzz and you get a Euro
2,50 ($3) discount on any order till june 1st. Shirts will be in around may
1st. Details and updates on www.vectrex.nl

Jeroen