Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Who manufactures the dell 962 printer

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
March 20, 2012 1:57:50 PM

Help! I can't seem to find a compatible driver for the Dell 962 printer for windows 7 x32...
a b $ Windows 7
a b D Laptop
March 20, 2012 3:46:16 PM

In the past, Dell printers were manufactured by Lexmark. Not sure about this one, though. You might make it work if you install a virtual Windows XP which to act as a "print server" for this printer.
m
l
Related resources
March 21, 2012 12:41:26 PM

walleyg said:
Help! I can't seem to find a compatible driver for the Dell 962 printer for windows 7 x32...

Lexmark makes Dell Printers. Dell does not have any Windows 7 drivers for this printer.
m
l

Best solution

a b D Laptop
March 21, 2012 12:56:35 PM

You could try a Vista driver if there's one available. They often work in Windows 7.
March 28, 2012 1:32:58 PM

Best answer selected by walleyg.
m
l
March 28, 2012 1:38:50 PM

Thanks Avro Arrow. Installing vist drivers solve most of my problem but still can't print. The scanner works fine. Cmputer can't communicate with printer is the message I get when attempting to print...
The driver installation went smoothly once the printer was connected so I know there is communication.
m
l
March 28, 2012 5:08:37 PM

walleyg said:
Thanks Avro Arrow. Installing vist drivers solve most of my problem but still can't print. The scanner works fine. Cmputer can't communicate with printer is the message I get when attempting to print...
The driver installation went smoothly once the printer was connected so I know there is communication.

solved your problem, but still cant print, uh, what ? france, station drivers. google
m
l
!