Brand New Narzod on ebay

Daniel

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hey All,
There is a brand new old stock Fortress of Narzod on ebay at the
moment. I have just listed it there. The condition is absolutely
immaculate and at $54.95 buy-it-now price it will certainly go up in
value over the years. I have two of these in my collection and I am
only selling this one as lately I am getting into collecting Lynx
games as a hobby after the Vec. This Narzod has only been opened once
in 22 years so I guarantee it is Brand New. Check it out. I will send
the money back to you if it is not in the condition I state. Oh yeah,
it also includes a NEW Passport catalog and GCE change of address
form. Check it out!

Daniel.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi Daniel, maybe a link to ebay would help to get it sold?

Jeroen