at Nick

The Greek Heroe!

This week our Olympic Comitee has received the Greek Heroe that helped our
marathonist in Athens.
The man was in glory, TV coverture, dinners, interviews, etc.
Nice movement by our politics to please a common guy that act as a true
heroe.

Congrats Nick for having such kinds at your country.

--
The Brazilian Man

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:09:14 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>The Greek Heroe!
>
>This week our Olympic Comitee has received the Greek Heroe that helped our
>marathonist in Athens.
>The man was in glory, TV coverture, dinners, interviews, etc.
>Nice movement by our politics to please a common guy that act as a true
>heroe.
>
>Congrats Nick for having such kinds at your country.

There was coverage for this event in TV news here as well. You treated
him like a president :) Cool stuff !

-Nick