MN700 can't connect anymore PPPoE

Hello,
I am using the MN700 running PPPoE (no choice due to
service provide). I had no problems before the upgrade but
now the router cannot connect to the internet. I know
that a friend here in this country (China) has the same
router but has NOT upgraded and it works fine.
Can anyone help!??! Solutions, suggestions?!?!
Wish I could reload the old firmware but MS says it can't
be found anywhere on the net.

Please reply to jscquake@yahoo.com as well as to this site.

Thanks in advance.
Justin
1 answer Last reply
More about mn700 connect anymore pppoe

    Try unplugging the power to the base station, let it sit about three minutes
    and see if it works then. If not, you may need to reprogram it with all the
    proper settings. You can return it to "factory" - no settings - by holding
    a paperclip or pen tip in the reset hole until the lights alternate orange
    and green. Note that the password will also revert to the default "admin"
    without the quotes.
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    "Justin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am using the MN700 running PPPoE (no choice due to
    > service provide). I had no problems before the upgrade but
    > now the router cannot connect to the internet. I know
    > that a friend here in this country (China) has the same
    > router but has NOT upgraded and it works fine.
    > Can anyone help!??! Solutions, suggestions?!?!
    > Wish I could reload the old firmware but MS says it can't
    > be found anywhere on the net.
    >
    > Please reply to jscquake@yahoo.com as well as to this site.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Justin