MN700 can't connect anymore PPPoE

Justin

Hello,
I am using the MN700 running PPPoE (no choice due to
service provide). I had no problems before the upgrade but
now the router cannot connect to the internet. I know
that a friend here in this country (China) has the same
router but has NOT upgraded and it works fine.
Can anyone help!??! Solutions, suggestions?!?!
Wish I could reload the old firmware but MS says it can't
be found anywhere on the net.

Please reply to jscquake@yahoo.com as well as to this site.

Thanks in advance.
Justin

Try unplugging the power to the base station, let it sit about three minutes
and see if it works then. If not, you may need to reprogram it with all the
proper settings. You can return it to "factory" - no settings - by holding
a paperclip or pen tip in the reset hole until the lights alternate orange
and green. Note that the password will also revert to the default "admin"
without the quotes.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert