2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15 inches, and a definite 'no' to anything larger than 16.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
At least 1600x900
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
4+ under light usage (running AV software & text editing software).
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
The most performance I can get from the most strenuous games on the highest settings (ie. BF3 and Skyrim maxed out).
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Word processing, spreadsheets, light photo editing, and heavy web browsing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Yes, I recommend that you don't spend $2000 on a laptop. I mean seriously, a laptop that costs $2000 would be so heavy due to all the hardware in it that you wouldn't even want to use it as a laptop. Honestly, you could buy a fantastic laptop that could do all you want it to easily and go have a nice vacation in Cuba for $2000.