vectrex drivers for dos or windows

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

newbie question: are there any vectrex or vector graphics samples ?

--
*** REPLY REQUESTED WHEN CONVENIENT ***

Woodzy
http://rtdos.com/forum

privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private information.
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by
you is prohibited.

ocelot

"*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message news:<b1b9f39bf89d0ccb6011095cd50b119b@news.teranews.com>...
> newbie question: are there any vectrex or vector graphics samples ?

I've gone over your post and topic a few times and I still have no
idea what you're asking about. Emulators? Roms? Sounds Sample?
Drivers?

"Ocelot" <rob_ocelot@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
> > newbie question: are there any vectrex or vector graphics samples ?
>
> I've gone over your post and topic a few times and I still have no
> idea what you're asking about. Emulators? Roms? Sounds Sample?
> Drivers?

I think he means vectrex screenshots...

1.) www.google.com
2.) Type +vectrex +screenshot into the search box and press Return

or click below

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%2Bvectrex+%2Bscreenshots
&btnG=Google+Search

ßp :8)