Duke Nukem Forever exclusively for Vectrex

Last response: in Video Games
May 16, 2004 12:25:02 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex,alt.gods (More info?)

Has just been announced on E3, Duke Nukem Forever will only be
released for the Vectrex.

So throw away you PCs now and get a Vectrex if you want to play Duke
Nukem Forever !
May 16, 2004 12:57:53 PM

nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz (Tom-Alex Soorhull) wrote in message news:<536e17d9.0405151925.24e33b54@posting.google.com>...
> Has just been announced on E3, Duke Nukem Forever will only be
> released for the Vectrex.
>
> So throw away you PCs now and get a Vectrex if you want to play Duke
> Nukem Forever !

Rec.games.vectrex must be hitting the big time, because I believe that
was our first Vectrex-related troll. :-)

Take a look at this this guys posting history in Google -- 500+ posts
in three days, all mainly to religious groups. Either he has a new
piece of trolling technology that picks out an appropriately
inflammatory post from the group name or he has more free time than
I'll ever have in my lifetime.
!