Duke Nukem Forever exclusively for Vectrex

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex,alt.gods (More info?)

Has just been announced on E3, Duke Nukem Forever will only be
released for the Vectrex.

So throw away you PCs now and get a Vectrex if you want to play Duke
Nukem Forever !
1 answer Last reply
More about duke nukem forever exclusively vectrex
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex,alt.gods (More info?)

    nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz (Tom-Alex Soorhull) wrote in message news:<536e17d9.0405151925.24e33b54@posting.google.com>...
    > Has just been announced on E3, Duke Nukem Forever will only be
    > released for the Vectrex.
    >
    > So throw away you PCs now and get a Vectrex if you want to play Duke
    > Nukem Forever !

    Rec.games.vectrex must be hitting the big time, because I believe that
    was our first Vectrex-related troll. :-)

    Take a look at this this guys posting history in Google -- 500+ posts
    in three days, all mainly to religious groups. Either he has a new
    piece of trolling technology that picks out an appropriately
    inflammatory post from the group name or he has more free time than
    I'll ever have in my lifetime.

Console Gaming PCS Games Video Games