Internet Options>General Tab>Home Page?
Thanks

"dumb spidey" <dumbspidey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:522EB8A4-358C-4E56-BB65-6F6A437207F5@microsoft.com...
> Hi
> how do I delete a URL from-
> Internet Options>General Tab>Home Page?
> Thanks

You can delete Typed URLs in IE here. Start>run and type

regedit

navigate to the following key:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedUrls

In the right-hand pane, delete the required URL.

--
William

Hi,

You're referring to the drop-down entries (as you type in that text field?)

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"dumb spidey" <dumbspidey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> how do I delete a URL from-
> Internet Options>General Tab>Home Page?
> Thanks

Yes the same thing. I have got a default URL Yahoo.com. But theres the 2nd
one that i wish to delete.
Thanks.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You're referring to the drop-down entries (as you type in that text field?)
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "dumb spidey" <dumbspidey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > how do I delete a URL from-
> > Internet Options>General Tab>Home Page?
> > Thanks

The drop-down entries actually come from the index.dat. Clearing the History
should help.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User