Calling all dead Vectrexes, and needs of repair!!!. Please..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 2, 2004 11:44:57 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Since I normally repair X/Y arcade games such as Star Wars, Tempest,
Asteroids, Space Duel, Star Trek, Etc.

I"m starting to offer a repair service for these,
I'm Kaos131 on Ebay with 100% feedback, and Paypal is an available option.
Located in Phoenix, AZ, and I DO have business references.

both machines work in the same manner of operation..

If interested, please shoot me an email
Kaos131@(removethis)cox.net
Anonymous
June 4, 2004 6:02:30 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I am happy to donate my collection of spare parts for your needs.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA
June 5, 2004 2:21:37 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Thank ya very much!!!
I don't wanna use my vectrex as a guinnea pig.

"Rob Mitchell" <"solder_guy"@(what_is_this)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am happy to donate my collection of spare parts for your needs.
>
> Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA
February 15, 2013 8:09:29 PM

Quote:
Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I am happy to donate my collection of spare parts for your needs.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

HI Rob, My name is Chris and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. My vetrex just stopped working yesterday. I was having it appraised for insurance purposes. The guy played the game for a few minutes and when he went to turn it back on it did not work. I thought it may be the picture tube. I am going to try to repair it if possible so, I may be interested in those spare parts. Do you still have those spare parts and are you willing to donate them?
Thanks for your time,
!