Calling all dead Vectrexes, and needs of repair!!!. Please..

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Since I normally repair X/Y arcade games such as Star Wars, Tempest,
Asteroids, Space Duel, Star Trek, Etc.

I"m starting to offer a repair service for these,
I'm Kaos131 on Ebay with 100% feedback, and Paypal is an available option.
Located in Phoenix, AZ, and I DO have business references.

both machines work in the same manner of operation..

If interested, please shoot me an email
Kaos131@(removethis)cox.net
3 answers Last reply
More about calling dead vectrexes repair please
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    I am happy to donate my collection of spare parts for your needs.

    Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Thank ya very much!!!
    I don't wanna use my vectrex as a guinnea pig.

    "Rob Mitchell" <"solder_guy"@(what_is_this)yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I am happy to donate my collection of spare parts for your needs.
    >
    > Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA
  3. Quote:
    Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    I am happy to donate my collection of spare parts for your needs.

    Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

    HI Rob, My name is Chris and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. My vetrex just stopped working yesterday. I was having it appraised for insurance purposes. The guy played the game for a few minutes and when he went to turn it back on it did not work. I thought it may be the picture tube. I am going to try to repair it if possible so, I may be interested in those spare parts. Do you still have those spare parts and are you willing to donate them?
    Thanks for your time,

Console Gaming Games Video Games