Only 12 days to go and than............ Retro Show Holland..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hello dear Retro gamers and freaks,
Only 12 days to go and already the most memorable Retro show ever
taken place in Holland will be starting........
Commodore, Atari, Nintendo, Acorn, Sega, Vectrex, MSX and lots more
will be present at june 19th!
Look at our website and see with your own eyes the two halls and
participants at this party !
Greetings Ron van Schaik
http://commodore-gg.hobby.nl/

"CommodoreAmiga" <CommodoreAmiga@adres.nl> wrote in message
> Hello dear Retro gamers and freaks,
> Only 12 days to go and already the most memorable Retro show ever
> taken place in Holland will be starting........
> Commodore, Atari, Nintendo, Acorn, Sega, Vectrex, MSX and lots more
> will be present at june 19th!
> Look at our website and see with your own eyes the two halls and
> participants at this party !
> Greetings Ron van Schaik
> http://commodore-gg.hobb.nl/

Is there something like this in the US?

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, cj's place wrote:

> Is there something like this in the US?

That would be the Classic Gaming Expo ( http://www.cgexpo.com )
and other shows like it.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug

CommodoreAmiga wrote:

> Hello dear Retro gamers and freaks,
> Only 12 days to go and already the most memorable Retro show ever
> taken place in Holland will be starting........
> Commodore, Atari, Nintendo, Acorn, Sega, Vectrex, MSX and lots more
> will be present at june 19th!
> Look at our website and see with your own eyes the two halls and
> participants at this party !
> Greetings Ron van Schaik
> http://commodore-gg.hobby.nl/
only for reaaly sad old people who still live with their mothers and
dont have a life at all