Genesis / Megadrive extension cables

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Is there a shortage of these? I remember someone mentioning that they
can't get them anywhere. I just got mail from someone who has several
hundred of them at 0.70 EUR each (in Germany). If someone's
interested, contact me and I'll forward the information to you.

Manu (at)
pelikonepeijoonit.net

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

That'd be me - it's the only thing stopping me completing the VecVox project
now as I've found a suitable enclosure.

Manu, please pass my Email address on to him ASAP

Thanks......

Richard H.

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:<40c8522d$0$25327$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>...
> That'd be me - it's the only thing stopping me completing the VecVox project
> now as I've found a suitable enclosure.
>
> Manu, please pass my Email address on to him ASAP
> Thanks......

That I did.
No problem.

Manu