Has Vecmania or Protect/Yasi been fixed for Vec Flash Yet?

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Has anyone patched Vecmania or Protector/Yasi for Vec Flash yet?

Also is trackers available for Vec Flash?

I own originals of the above but the Vec Flash is such a nice cart to leave
in the machine especially with the new 4K packs out.

Michael Lenardon

---

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>Has anyone patched Vecmania or Protector/Yasi for Vec Flash yet?

The new loader (www.vectrex.biz/VecFlash.zip) now has Alex's patcher
built-in which will auto detect and patch conflicting games such as Vecmania
(conflicts because it's using bank-switching).

Alex is going to release a 'VecFlash friendly' version of Protector / YASI
soon.

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>Also is trackers available for Vec Flash?

It's on VecTopia which will patch to the VF in a similar way to VecMania.

Richard H.

TRENDING THREADS