vectrex multicart

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

who has the best multi cart upto date and is not that dear
and is easy to purchase without problems
3 answers Last reply
More about vectrex multicart
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Hi,

    Wow ! that's an "efficient" post ! No "Hi", no "Thanks in advance", no
    "cheers" neither...

    So, no answer then... :)

    Nico
    Sap1

    PS: oops ! Cheers ! :)

    michael starkey wrote:
    > who has the best multi cart upto date and is not that dear
    > and is easy to purchase without problems

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    Hey, he's probably like me, recovering from the football hammering we got
    from France :(

    (ZZ - what a superb player)

    Michael, I don't like to blow my own trumpet (if you pardon the pun) but
    you might want to check out my VecFlash cart -

    www.vectrex.biz

    That is when you have your Vec mended, Rob if you're reading this, do you
    know the specs of the transformer ?

    Richard H.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

    I've made a couple of multi-cart prototypes for Vectrex. I have 4
    blank PCBs of the latest design. If you (any of you) would like one
    custom built just drop me an e-mail. It's nothing fancy. The games
    are selected via dip-switch, but there are quite a few games packed in
    there. I can also burn a custom EPROM if you like. The cart uses 10
    dips to address 4k, 8k, 16k, and 32k rom images. So that's 16-32k
    Games or 32-16k Games, or 64-8k Games, or 128-4k Games, or any
    combination of these. I believe the current EPROM has about 64 roms
    of varying sizes. No songs though. If you want to make one yourself,
    I can send you a copy of the PCB layout and a parts list (no charge).
    I have EPROMs already programed available.

    If anyone has access to PCB manufacturing equipment, I'd like to make
    about 75 copies for build it yourself kits. Not looking to make money
    on these, just want to enhance everyone's Vectrex experience. I
    figure the kit should not be too expensive since there are bound to be
    mess-ups for some ;^)

    -John-

Console Gaming Games Video Games