Customizing User Profiles in Windows XP home

I am running Windows XP Home Edition. I have 3 different user profiles
(logins) that are all administrators. When I change the display settings on
my login, such as decreasing the font, icon, and screen size, it not only
makes the change to my profile but makes the same change to ALL profiles. I
can't figure out how to only make changes to my profile and keep the current
settings on the other profiles. Please help as I can't figure this problem
out.
--
Thank you!
--7Nahvis6

Hi,

Some settings are system wide and apply to all users, you have just
encountered some of them.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/