Customizing User Profiles in Windows XP home

I am running Windows XP Home Edition. I have 3 different user profiles
(logins) that are all administrators. When I change the display settings on
my login, such as decreasing the font, icon, and screen size, it not only
makes the change to my profile but makes the same change to ALL profiles. I
can't figure out how to only make changes to my profile and keep the current
settings on the other profiles. Please help as I can't figure this problem
out.
--
Thank you!
--7Nahvis6

    Hi,

    Some settings are system wide and apply to all users, you have just
    encountered some of them.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "7Nahvis6" <7Nahvis6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am running Windows XP Home Edition. I have 3 different user profiles
    > (logins) that are all administrators. When I change the display settings
    > on
    > my login, such as decreasing the font, icon, and screen size, it not only
    > makes the change to my profile but makes the same change to ALL profiles.
    > can't figure out how to only make changes to my profile and keep the
    > current
    > settings on the other profiles. Please help as I can't figure this
    > problem
    > out.
    > --
    > Thank you!