Diogo gives ref the finger

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Cant remember the exact details, but a player called Diogo celebrated
scoring a goal by jumping onto the railings that surround the pitch. His
wedding ring got hooked and ripped his finger off when he stepped back. He
was then booked by the referee. True story.

Can someone find me a link for this, nobody i tell believes that its true!

Dan

Dan wrote:

> Cant remember the exact details, but a player called Diogo celebrated
> scoring a goal by jumping onto the railings that surround the pitch. His
> wedding ring got hooked and ripped his finger off when he stepped back. He
> was then booked by the referee. True story.
>
> Can someone find me a link for this, nobody i tell believes that its true!
>
> Dan

Here`s a big picture of the whole thing:

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=257744

Pink

Em Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:11:57 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

> Dan wrote:
>
>> Cant remember the exact details, but a player called Diogo celebrated
>> scoring a goal by jumping onto the railings that surround the pitch.
>> His wedding ring got hooked and ripped his finger off when he stepped
>> back. He was then booked by the referee. True story.
>> Can someone find me a link for this, nobody i tell believes that its
>> true!
>> Dan
>>

> Here`s a big picture of the whole thing:
>
> http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=257744
>
> Pink

for safety reasons, don't marry, ever. :)

--
The Brazilian Man

escreveu:

> Dan wrote:
>
>> Cant remember the exact details, but a player called Diogo celebrated
>> scoring a goal by jumping onto the railings that surround the pitch.
>> His wedding ring got hooked and ripped his finger off when he stepped
>> back. He was then booked by the referee. True story.
>> Can someone find me a link for this, nobody i tell believes that its
>> true!
>> Dan
>>

> Here`s a big picture of the whole thing:
>
> http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=257744
>
> Pink

for safety reasons, don't marry, ever. :)
--
The Brazilian Man

/me takes a note