Good Vectrex Forums

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2004 10:24:13 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hello fellow Vectrex Fans!

I've been searching for a good Vectrex forum on the net for a few weeks
now,.. but no results so far...

Anyone?

Thanks

dgo

More about : good vectrex forums

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 1:52:56 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"dgo" <dgo@dgo.com> wrote...
> I've been searching for a good Vectrex forum on the net for a few weeks
> now,.. but no results so far...
>
> Anyone?

What's the matter with this?

Tom
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 2:23:15 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>>I've been searching for a good Vectrex forum on the net for a few weeks now,.. but no results so far...<<

Ask a question here and you will get lots of replys and opinions! This
is the definitive Vectrex forum for all things Vectrex. Sometimes slow
and sometimes very active!

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA
Anonymous
August 14, 2004 9:45:34 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"Tom Sloper" <tomster@sloperamaNOSPAM.com> wrote in news:YmjHc.46308
$IQ4.11497@attbi_s02:

> "dgo" <dgo@dgo.com> wrote...
>> I've been searching for a good Vectrex forum on the net for a few weeks
>> now,.. but no results so far...
>>
>> Anyone?
>

> What's the matter with this?
>
> Tom