Slipstream XP SP2

Deleted member k

Used AutoStreamer and burned CD. Used CD to clean install XP Pro w/SP2.
Tried SFC /SCANNOW and get the loop telling me to insert XP SP2 CD, Retry,
Retry, Retry... What's up with that?

Your "Installation Path" can be reset.

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\...
..Windows\Current Version\Setup: Service
Source Path

..Windows\Current Version\Setup:
Source Path

..WindowsNT\Current Version -
Source Path

change them to the directory with the XP Files

For Pro Edition: GPEDIT.MSC Local Comp. Policy/Comp. Config/Admin. Templates/System "Specify Windows Installation file location"
--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509