*ANNC* retro themed screen saver available for download

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.atari,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

http://www.rtdos.com/retro_ss.zip

its not much (only first version) but its a start (at least as a
conversation piece). looking to add more screen shots (if anyone wants to
contribute, I and the retro community would greatly appreciate it I'm
sure)....or maybe someone can help me complete my M.E.S.S. bios rom list
(where i got most of the screen shots) so that I can work on getting more
screen shots of boot screens (see one of my earlier posts).

next version will include the specific systems where each screen shot is
from (this one was just for starters).

comments ? contributions ?

--
Woodzy

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://rtdos.com/chat
Chats scheduled every Thursday @ 7PM MDT (0100 GMT) and
every Sunday @ 1PM MDT (1900 GMT)

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.atari,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

I thought it was cool enough to install. Most of those I had not seen
before. Some brought back a lot of memories. Thanks

Pat D.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.atari,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

Cool. Any chance you'd be willing to post the source code too? With bad
stuff out there, I suggest people not take free stuff like this due to the
hidden stuff (keyloggers, malware, etc.) that could be within. I'm not
suggesting you'd do bad stuff, but a good counter-measure is posted source
code for all to examine.

Keep up the hobby!

- - - -

"Rather Play Pinball" <123@123.net> wrote in message

> Cool. Any chance you'd be willing to post the source code too? With bad
> stuff out there, I suggest people not take free stuff like this due to the
> hidden stuff (keyloggers, malware, etc.) that could be within. I'm not
> suggesting you'd do bad stuff, but a good counter-measure is posted source
> code for all to examine.
>
> Keep up the hobby!
>
> - - - -

actually i just snagged the screens from M.E.S.S. and used a program called
screen saver wizard to compile the images.