Tungsten Internet Via BT DNS Lookup timout

July 22, 2005 3:48:42 PM

Hi,

I have a T3 which use to connect to the internet via a BT dongle fine.

Unfortunately did 2 changes at once and now I get DNS lookup timeout Comm8.

New BT Dongle, Seems very reliable & connected to Tungten & phones etc.
better than ever. This I think is OK.
However changed router to all static IP's (Use to use DHCP) and set up WEP
wireless security.
192.168.2.2 to 10
Consequently the local network card now has settings for Gateway & DNS,
I'm guessing this may have something to do with it

WinXP. Router & ADSL.

ICS on OK.

Usual stuff:-

== Connection
Local Network
BT
"home"

== Network
ppp
Timout - Never
Query DNS - No
Primary DNS 192.168.0.1
IP Address - Automatic - Yes

Any idea's If I need extra setting for DNS or IP etc. on palm or network
card or BT adapter.

Thanks I/A.
Greg Reed.
June 15, 2011 4:38:31 AM

you can contact the interne service provider......
!