crossover confusion!

Last response: in Networking
a b D Laptop
April 2, 2005 5:49:01 PM

hiya,

i want to play a game between me and my brother. we both have laptops and we
both have the game on each laptop.

I understand i need a crossover cable, would it be easy to set everything
up. I am new to networking and so i have no idea.

plz help!

More about : crossover confusion

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 2, 2005 6:15:43 PM

You should post to a general networking newsgroup, but the operating systems
you're running like microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web. You really want
to set up an Ad Hoc connection. Take a look in Help and Support (Windows
XP) for further information, or you could also check
www.practicallynetworked.com . This newsgroup supports Microsoft's
Broadband Networking hardware and software only.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert

!