Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

dfoot@tassie.net.au (Daniel) wrote in message news:<4b9cb35c.0408151923.3fa73503@posting.google.com>...
> This is the game Iv'e been waiting for.
>
> Daniel.

You ain't kidding. I just preordered. WOTR is a homerun, this one
looks like a grandslam.

Chad

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

It looks awesome George !

I'm really looking forward to playing it.

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Looks great! I'm preordering now!

I'll cross post your announcement to Atariage.com in the category of
"Classic Gaming General."

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

> You ain't kidding. I just preordered. WOTR is a homerun, this one
> looks like a grandslam.

Looks like I'm out of a job ;)

Nice work !

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

John,

Your games are getting better and better. I think Trackkers, and Gravitrex
are amazing. How about a Major Havoc clone for the veccy? Some one has to
do it sooner or later.

Michael

"Rob Mitchell" <"solder_guy"@(what_is_this)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Looks great! I'm preordering now!
>
> I'll cross post your announcement to Atariage.com in the category of
> "Classic Gaming General."
>
> Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

---

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

> Your games are getting better and better. I think Trackkers, and
> Gravitrex are amazing. How about a Major Havoc clone for the veccy?
> Some one has to do it sooner or later.

I'm still working on an original idea.

I actually have a new O2 game in the
works, still trying to figure out how
to implement one part though.

JD

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:10:36 -0500, John Dondzila wrote:

>> You ain't kidding. I just preordered. WOTR is a homerun, this one
>> looks like a grandslam.
>>

> Looks like I'm out of a job ;)
>
> Nice work !

PC John,
We aren't letting you off that easy, get coding ;-)

ps looks like I started reading the group again just in time!

"Michael Lenardon" <m.lenardon@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<v7qUc.126313$M95.9735@pd7tw1no>...
> John,
>
> Your games are getting better and better. I think Trackkers, and Gravitrex
> are amazing. How about a Major Havoc clone for the veccy? Some one has to
> do it sooner or later.

Where could I get Trackkers and Gravitrex?

Chad

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:12:34 -0700, Chad Tower wrote:

> Where could I get Trackkers and Gravitrex?

http://www.classicgamecreations.com/

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I, Cyborg looks Awesome George! Great work!

After listenting to the music in your last game, War of the Robots, I can
hardly wait to play you new game.

Chris Romero

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I want to buy one I, Cyborg cartridge but I couldn't see your e-mail
on my browser. orion1052000@hotmail.com

James

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>I want to buy one I, Cyborg cartridge but I couldn't see your e-mail
>on my browser.

Hi James,

Please send PayPal payments to VecFury@aol.com

Thanks,
George

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Placed my order yesterday... really looking forward to play this game =))

"GeoFury" <geofury@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet

> http://geovector.tripod.com
>
> George

Daniel

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hey All,
Only around 13 days to the release of I, CYBORG now. I'm starting to
get excited. BTW, does anyone in the Vectrex community also collect
for the Wonderswan? I am purchasing a Wonderswan from ebay and I'm
after a few games for it. Can wait for I, CYBORG though.

Regards,

Daniel.

Daniel (dfoot@tassie.net.au) wrote on Thursday 02 September 2004 01:01 am:

> Hey All,
> Only around 13 days to the release of I, CYBORG now. I'm starting to
> get excited. BTW, does anyone in the Vectrex community also collect
> for the Wonderswan? I am purchasing a Wonderswan from ebay and I'm
> after a few games for it. Can wait for I, CYBORG though.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel.

Daniel,

I picked up a "Skeleton Black" Wonderswan when I was in Japan in the late
'90s. I mostly bought it for Crazy Climber, but I also picked up Space
Invaders, Lode Runner, and a baseball game. Haven't played it in a while,
though. Good game, great battery life out of the rechargeable. The only
things that really bother me about it is there's no backlight and no way to
store high scores.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer, 1891

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

> I picked up a "Skeleton Black" Wonderswan when I was in Japan in the late
> '90s. I mostly bought it for Crazy Climber, but I also picked up Space
> Invaders, Lode Runner, and a baseball game. Haven't played it in a while,
> though. Good game, great battery life out of the rechargeable. The only
> things that really bother me about it is there's no backlight and no way to
> store high scores.

Still no backlight, but the newest incarnation "Swancrystal" has a
much better screen. I only have a Japanese Final Fantasy for it though
:)

And for collecting WS.. not really.. I just collect handheld consoles.

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi,

>....BTW, does anyone in the Vectrex community also collect
>for the Wonderswan?

I started....I have the original B/W "WonderSwan" and a "WonderSwan Color".

Only problem is getting software for it....very little other than RPGs seems
to appear on eBay, and all of the software I've come across thus far is in
Japanese (makes playing RPGs somewhat, errm, impossible).

Mine are both about to go back on eBay!

TTFN - Pete.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:27:40 +0100, "Pete"
<shove.your.spam@where.the.sun.doesnt.shine.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
> >....BTW, does anyone in the Vectrex community also collect
> >for the Wonderswan?
>
>I started....I have the original B/W "WonderSwan" and a "WonderSwan Color".
>
>Only problem is getting software for it....very little other than RPGs seems
>to appear on eBay, and all of the software I've come across thus far is in
>Japanese (makes playing RPGs somewhat, errm, impossible).
>
>Mine are both about to go back on eBay!
>

> TTFN - Pete.

The only Wonderswan accessory that's in English that I know of is the
robot. There are a few games that don't require Japanese (Blue Wing
Bliz, Gunpey, and another puzzle that I don't remember the name of),
but not a lot.

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hi,

> The only Wonderswan accessory that's in English that
>I know of is the robot....

Not come across that particular accessory, do you know of a website which
mentions it (or a good WonderSwan website at all)?

>....There are a few games that don't require Japanese
>(Blue Wing Bliz, Gunpey, and another puzzle that I don't
>remember the name of), but not a lot.

Actually, do you know of a site which contains a complete (or as complete as
possible) list of WonderSwan releases?

I've been looking for such a list since I got my machines about this time
last year, but haven't been able to find anything other than incomplete or
partial lists (or ones in Japanese, LOL). I could handle not having English
text if I could find a few decent shoot-em-ups for the thing - wasn't much
of a problem with these types of games back in my "MegaDrive" and "PC
Engine" days.

TTFN - Pete.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:37:36 +0100, "Pete"
<shove.your.spam@where.the.sun.doesnt.shine.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
> > The only Wonderswan accessory that's in English that
> >I know of is the robot....
>
>Not come across that particular accessory, do you know of a website which
>mentions it (or a good WonderSwan website at all)?
You can find it on Ebay, possibly Lik-Sang or Play Asia. I have it,
it's called WonderBorg and it's a toy robot that you can program using
the WonderSwan and a cartridge that comes with it. Sort of like the
Lego MindStorm with not nearly as many parts.

> >....There are a few games that don't require Japanese
> >(Blue Wing Bliz, Gunpey, and another puzzle that I don't
> >remember the name of), but not a lot.
>
>Actually, do you know of a site which contains a complete (or as complete as
>possible) list of WonderSwan releases?
>
>I've been looking for such a list since I got my machines about this time
>last year, but haven't been able to find anything other than incomplete or
>partial lists (or ones in Japanese, LOL). I could handle not having English
>text if I could find a few decent shoot-em-ups for the thing - wasn't much
>of a problem with these types of games back in my "MegaDrive" and "PC
>Engine" days.
I found one site at one point, but I haven't been able to recover the
website name. The puzzle that I mentioned has a Japanese name but I
was able to indentify it with the use of the site. gamefaqs.com has a
partial list of them.