VecVox ready to ship !

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

At last, they're ready :)

www.vectrex.biz

Richard H.

P.S Ken, thanks again for shipping the chips out so quickly

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Richard,

I the current loader for VecFlash also used with VecRAM?

Chris Romero

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>can the current loader for VecFlash also be used with VecRAM?

No

Richard H.

P.S. Chris, thanks again for demonstrating my stuff at CGE, it's generated
quite a bit of interest.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Could a link for the VecRAM loader be placed on your page. Maybe in an
archive section.

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> >can the current loader for VecFlash also be used with VecRAM?
>
> No
>

> Richard H.
>

> P.S. Chris, thanks again for demonstrating my stuff at CGE, it's generated
> quite a bit of interest.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>Could a link for the VecRAM loader be placed on your page

Done

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Not a problem. I just got back so I'll ship the rest tomorrow!

Does the VecVox work with a PC serial port?

Ken
www.speechchips.com

"Richard Hutchinson" <richard.hutchinson@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:<41307312$0$20246$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>...
> At last, they're ready :)
>

> www.vectrex.biz
>

> Richard H.
>

> P.S Ken, thanks again for shipping the chips out so quickly

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>Does the VecVox work with a PC serial port?

Yes, via this dev add-on (available soon) -

www.vectrex.biz/VecVox_PC.JPG

BTW in VecVoice (SPO256-AL2) mode, it works great with your ChipTalk
software

Do you supply MAX 233's ?

Richard H.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

> Do you supply MAX 233's ?

They are included in the kit for the SpeakJet SuperCarrier. I don't
sell them seperately but I could if you needed them.

Ken
www.speechchips.com