Hello there I am having the biggest problem trying to pick out a laptop! I'm going to be using it for general use and gaming. I have a budget of $3000 or less but I just want to get the best laptop for the buck!
1. What is your budget? $3000 or less
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Between 15 and 17
3. What screen resolution do you want? Idk? Something hi def.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Both? I need something strong
5. How much battery life do you need? doesn't matter
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? want to play any games on high settings. Wow,star wars,sims, things like that
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) anything
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
need more than 500gb between 1.5tb
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Alienware,newegg, but any site that's good will do
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
a couple of years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
If possible bluray rom
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Its honestly the best I can get for my budget i have
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
just want a high speed laptop that's not going to have any problems or anything