Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Sd card music

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
March 23, 2012 6:48:43 AM

Hello, I'm new here and to laptops. I tried to load music and pictures from my sd card from my phone. I plug it into the muti card reader. The pictures loaded up and I see the music there, but it says cannot find file for the music. Please help. Thanks :( 

More about : card music

a c 572 D Laptop
March 24, 2012 5:06:39 PM

What type of music file?
Where did you get the music from when you put it on your phone?
m
l
March 24, 2012 9:08:26 PM

Downloaded some from Lime-wire(a while ago) and some from Music Paradise(android app). I don't know what type of files they are.
m
l
Related resources
a c 572 D Laptop
March 24, 2012 9:54:45 PM

Can you copy the music files off the SD card and play them from the hard disk?

Unless they're DRM protected or a really unusual file type (not .mp3 for example) I'm not sure what else could be causing the problem.
m
l

Best solution

March 25, 2012 5:01:54 AM

Quest7 said:
Downloaded some from Lime-wire(a while ago) and some from Music Paradise(android app). I don't know what type of files they are.

yes, copy them to your laptop hard drive, then right click on one of them, go to properties, and tell us the file extension (thats all the letters after the period)
April 1, 2012 4:16:13 AM

chudddds said:
yes, copy them to your laptop hard drive, then right click on one of them, go to properties, and tell us the file extension (thats all the letters after the period)

I'm going to have to upload the music again. Now its not showing any music at all, strange.
m
l
April 11, 2012 12:06:10 AM

Best answer selected by Quest7.
m
l
!