lost tool bar

while using a CAD program I tried to move a tool bar to the left side of my
screen and I lost it! I have tried to reinstall the CAD (Autodesk, Actrix
2000) program and still the tool bar is lost.

Autodesk - AutoCAD - Support:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/index?siteID=123112&id=2714854&linkID=2475323

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"REEDRICO" <REEDRICO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> while using a CAD program I tried to move a tool bar to the left side of
> my
> screen and I lost it! I have tried to reinstall the CAD (Autodesk, Actrix
> 2000) program and still the tool bar is lost.

I believe I dragged it of the screen!