Closed

Unable to connect to logical disk manager service

Tags:
  • Connection
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 19, 2005 1:11:17 AM

I was finally able to track down the cause of this error. The file
clusapi.dll was somehow deleted from the C:\windows\system32 directory.
I found copies in several different locations in my various subfolders
in my Windows directory. I copied the one from
C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386 into the C:\Windows\System32
directory. Problem fixed.

More about : unable connect logical disk manager service

November 29, 2010 2:35:20 PM

K another fix that works is also go to (run) then type in (msconfig) and make sure (Logical Disk Manager Administrative service) is (checked on) if not check it (manufacturer is Microsoft corp,veritas software)

that should also fix it some time people turn it off when they change boot stuff to make computer boot up faster
November 29, 2010 2:35:52 PM

K another fix that works is also go to (run) then type in (msconfig) and make sure (Logical Disk Manager Administrative service) is (checked on) if not check it (manufacturer is Microsoft corp,veritas software)

that should also fix it some time people turn it off when they change boot stuff to make computer boot up faster
November 29, 2010 4:24:59 PM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!