PROTECTOR - Limited Edition ...original cost?

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Does anyone know the original cost of the Protector Limited Edition?

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>>Does anyone know the original cost of the Protector Limited Edition?<<

$50 .. shipped.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>Does anyone know the original cost of the Protector Limited Edition?

I think it was about $40 USD + shipping/handling.

George

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

"TMOSteel" <TMOSteel@ballyastrocade.com> wrote in

> Does anyone know the original cost of the Protector Limited Edition?

If you know one for sale which you aren't buying I'd be very interested ;)