error message during defrag of drive

March 19, 2005 6:43:08 AM

hi, im getting an error while defragging one of my drives. the error
reads f:\recycled\df3.mp3. ive tried turning every thing off and
running it, did search files and folders, and still same error at
same point. my other drive defrafs ok. any thoughts would be greatly
appreciated. ty
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 12:47:22 PM

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:43:08 -0600,
stiffnote@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (d_a_c_) wrote:

>hi, im getting an error while defragging one of my drives. the error
>reads f:\recycled\df3.mp3. ive tried turning every thing off and
>running it, did search files and folders, and still same error at
>same point. my other drive defrafs ok. any thoughts would be greatly
>appreciated. ty

Empty your recycle bin. If that does not help, you'll need to *delete*
your recycle bin...it will be recreated on the next reboot.

--
Cheers,

Guy