Please help. I have tried to look this topic up on the net and found nothing.
For a couple of weeks now i have been unable to right click any file without
a window's explorer error and my computer freezes most of the time in the
attempt. I tried today to right click and check my hard drive and had the
same problem.
What do I need to do to fix this problem?
We are running Window's XP professional edition and service pack 2.
Thank you for any assistance you can render.

Hi,

Those problems are usually caused by a problem with one of the context menu
entries, see this on resolving it:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Noelie" <Noelie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please help. I have tried to look this topic up on the net and found
> nothing.
> For a couple of weeks now i have been unable to right click any file
> without
> a window's explorer error and my computer freezes most of the time in the
> attempt. I tried today to right click and check my hard drive and had the
> same problem.
> What do I need to do to fix this problem?
> We are running Window's XP professional edition and service pack 2.
> Thank you for any assistance you can render.

TRENDING THREADS