Network Programming

I want to send flags and others information with UDP packet from one terminal
to other.So I create a Structure which contain the data and flags and integer
variable.
Now the Sendto() only send String, then how complete structures is pass
between two Terminal Clinet/Server?
1 answer Last reply
More about network programming

    You should ask in one of the regular networking newsgroups. This newsgroup
    supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software only.
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    "JAWAD ARIF" <JAWAD ARIF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to send flags and others information with UDP packet from one
    >terminal
    > to other.So I create a Structure which contain the data and flags and
    > integer
    > variable.
    > Now the Sendto() only send String, then how complete structures is pass
    > between two Terminal Clinet/Server?

Routers Terminal Programming Networking