FS: Mint Armor Attack & Clean Sweep GCE version (US)

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I am trying to make my Vectrex collection complete with only the MB Europe
version.
Bought a Vectrex with 11 boxed games today. The overcomplete ones are for
sale.

I am selling these games. They are from old stock, and have been tried once
or twice by me. Everything in MINT condition.

See pictures:
http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/clean.jpg
http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/myvectrex/armor.jpg

Armor Attack has a shopprice written on the box.

PayPal accepted. 20 euro for each game. Only actual postage cost will be
added. (email me for quote)

Email: vectrex(at)zonnet.nl

Regards Jeroen
www.vectrex.nl

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Both Sold.