screen resolution keeps chaningin

ME

I have set my screen resolution to a setting i am comfortable with. Everytime
switch users or restart my computer,however, the screen resolution reverts
back to the default resolution! It is soo frustrating. Anyone have a
suggestion?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You will have to tell us what type/model/etc video card and monitor.