Error message in Base Management tool

I've been trying to log into to the base management tool
for a few days and all I get in the browser is a message
stating, "Windows CE Web Server is too busy, cannot
handle any more connections." Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about error message base management tool

    Hi,

    Try doing a hard reset on your base station. Unfold a paper clip or similar
    object, and press the reset button on the back of your base station for
    about 5-8 seconds and then let go and wait for it to boot up again.

    Then try logging into the base station management tool.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Henry G." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've been trying to log into to the base management tool
    > for a few days and all I get in the browser is a message
    > stating, "Windows CE Web Server is too busy, cannot
    > handle any more connections." Any suggestions?

Routers Management Error Message Networking