Error message in Base Management tool

Last response: in Networking
April 3, 2005 2:05:38 PM

I've been trying to log into to the base management tool
for a few days and all I get in the browser is a message
stating, "Windows CE Web Server is too busy, cannot
handle any more connections." Any suggestions?
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 7:36:08 PM

Hi,

Try doing a hard reset on your base station. Unfold a paper clip or similar
object, and press the reset button on the back of your base station for
about 5-8 seconds and then let go and wait for it to boot up again.

Then try logging into the base station management tool.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

!