MB & GCE Vectrex Control Panels & decals

Daniel

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Hey All,
I am an Australian living in Australia and I own several Milton
Bradley Vectrex units. I always thought it would be quite cool to own
a GCE Vectrex or at least Vectrex GCE Control Panel.

I have been noticing the Control Panel repacement decals for sale on
ebay. I was wondering if I took the front and back plates of my MB
Control Panel could I replace them with these GCE decals an then have
a GCE Control Panel. I mean is it very difficult to replace the
currect MB decals with these new GCE style decals and put them on an
MB Control Panel?

Other than that would anyone like to swap a Milton Bradley Control
Panel for a GCE Control Panel?

I wish there was more action on RGV sometimes but I can't complain I
suppose as we've just gotten I, Cyborg and now the ReVector BIN.

Regards,

Daniel.

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

>>I mean is it very difficult to replace the currect MB decals with these new GCE style decals and put them on an MB Control Panel?<<

Easy ..

>>Other than that would anyone like to swap a Milton Bradley Control Panel for a GCE Control Panel?<<

>>I wish there was more action on RGV sometimes but I can't complain I suppose as we've just gotten I, Cyborg and now the ReVector BIN.<<

And don't forget the Thrust BIN too! And the 2 "really bad Vec Games"
too."

rgv comes in spurts!

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA