Who sells GOOD Vectrex overlays in TODAY?

Last response: in Video Games
December 1, 2004 1:58:18 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

I know this has been asked over and over again for years but isn't
anybody selling quality reproduction overlays for the Vectrex in 2004?
Is this really a project I'm going to have to take on myself just get
them for my own machine? Someone MUST be selling these by now!

Thanks for the information.

Regards,

Steve Winslow
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 9:55:49 PM

winslow@earthlink.net (Steve Winslow) wrote in message news:<219d2cd0.0411302258.4292c264@posting.google.com>...
> I know this has been asked over and over again for years but isn't
> anybody selling quality reproduction overlays for the Vectrex in 2004?
> Is this really a project I'm going to have to take on myself just get
> them for my own machine? Someone MUST be selling these by now!
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve Winslow

There was a recent thread here under the heading of:
Tony Price Overlays

There was a mention of a website indicating that they make overlays.
Check it out...

Peteski
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 1:45:38 AM

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:55:49 -0800, Peter W. wrote:

> winslow@earthlink.net (Steve Winslow) wrote in message
>> I know this has been asked over and over again for years but isn't
>> anybody selling quality reproduction overlays for the Vectrex in 2004?
>> Is this really a project I'm going to have to take on myself just get
>> them for my own machine? Someone MUST be selling these by now!
>>
>> Thanks for the information.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Steve Winslow
>
> There was a recent thread here under the heading of: Tony Price Overlays
>
> There was a mention of a website indicating that they make overlays.
> Check it out...

I wonder what happened to that german (??) guy saying he was going to make
a book of overlays from a couple years ago. Kerim was his name I think? He
made a dust cover that was a pretty exact replica if I remember correctly.
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 12:30:48 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Does anybody make the Dust Cover? I really would like to get that,
plus it is useful in storing the Vectrex obviously. Hopefully, the bag
could be made as well.

> I wonder what happened to that german (??) guy saying he was going to make
> a book of overlays from a couple years ago. Kerim was his name I think? He
> made a dust cover that was a pretty exact replica if I remember correctly.
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 6:48:55 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

Someone in Germany (I think) is already making repro carrying bags...
I don't think anyone ever tried to make the dust covers though...

Are the repro bags still being sold? Anyone know?

Rik

On 3 Dec 2004 09:30:48 -0800, orion105@webtv.net (orion105) wrote:

>Does anybody make the Dust Cover? I really would like to get that,
>plus it is useful in storing the Vectrex obviously. Hopefully, the bag
>could be made as well.
>>
>> I wonder what happened to that german (??) guy saying he was going to make
>> a book of overlays from a couple years ago. Kerim was his name I think? He
>> made a dust cover that was a pretty exact replica if I remember correctly.
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 5:29:22 PM

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:48:55 +0000, Rik wrote:

> Someone in Germany (I think) is already making repro carrying bags...
> I don't think anyone ever tried to make the dust covers though...
>
> Are the repro bags still being sold? Anyone know?

I haven't heard of any being sold in a few years.
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 3:27:13 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex (More info?)

cant find a carying case or overlays ANYWHERE

!